Going back to school to get an MBA would be fucking retarded right now, wouldn't it?

Or would it be worth the $250K?

Attached: fren_luv.jpg (1024x852, 78.16K)

I am a wagecuck at Target who works the overnight shifts. My manager is a 6'5" late 20s guy with an MBA who only makes $21 an hour. Don't do it,

why the frick would you go back to school to play in the MBA?

Most of them skip straight to the MBA from highschool.

I think the burden of proof is on the university that's claiming an MBA is worth 6 bitcoins
Ask them and see what they come back to you with on that

I really don't understand why anyone would waste money on these $$$$ (((schools))) when you can literally just read any book you need to for free...

Honestly you would be better off getting another job or side hustle. MBAs are incredibly watered down unless you have connections or your current job requires it to get promoted. Fuck I hate clown world. I want you to make it bro

I heard it's now the most "inflated" graduate degree you can get. I can't imagine doing that these days with all the diversity hiring/affirmative action going on

I don't think MBA even means the same thing that it did back in 1999/2000

Yea MBA is the most watered down. Every online college and shitty state school offers them. Pointless just like undergrad liberal arts degrees. Even law is being watered down. You don’t make 200k unless you went to a top 20 law school. Or you are in your 40’s after being a slave for 15 years. Attorneys live a miserable existence

Because photos of your bookshelf wont land a job.

They sure as hell appear prominently in today's zoom culture.
If I never have to see another boomer politician's fucking bookshelf ever again I would be so happy

Neither does law school, but there are so many foreign nationals etc now competing for jobs that salaries are declining. There is an over saturation of degrees. So the average attorneys are being paid less and less

It's probably worth it if you go to a t20 school. In most other cases I'd say no though.

I think a lot of kids think they're going to get immediately hired by JP Morgan/Goldman the second they graduate with an MBA

>Get MBA
>Can't get hired because no work experience
Probably better to climb the ladder through working desu

Basketball isn't what it used to be.

Attached: E56z51VVgAEsDN6.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

It's worth it user.
Not only the qualifications but also the experiences and people you meet. It's not just classes.
Also some things you can make only at uni.

unless you get into a top 10 school, an MBA is pretty much never worth it. Also, these days you can get into the C-suite without an MBA.

This is the truth. In fact, an MBA from a non top 10 school will work against you. This is bc employers know that MBAs are know-it-alls and feel entitled to a higher salary and a higher position

AN MBA isn't even worth 0.1 btc

Yes. MBA + Blockchain Certificates

mba is great for networking but after covid its pretty pointless unless its t13 and you have a t13 company paying for it

>these days you can get into the C-suite without an MBA.
This. If anything you'll be a "disruptor" stand out

>why the frick would you go back to school to play in the MBA?

It'll only help if its from a target school. Otherwise it's a debt trap. Can you current workplace pay for it?

>it's a debt trap
This seems likely. Especially with "rates" going up & inflation at ATH