Imagine missing out on the upcoming Golden metaverse/nft bull run after missing out on meme coins. I'd necc

Imagine missing out on the upcoming Golden metaverse/nft bull run after missing out on meme coins. I'd necc.

Attached: 1647434723488.jpg (925x1280, 108.95K)

I use VRchat every day for vore roleplay.

Fuckerberg won't let people do that on his platform so it's doomed to fail.

Attached: dd82kcq-fca2b048-81c4-4f17-babd-8e45f0df4c0f.png (984x575, 150.44K)

I bought a bunch of FB and I'm not even gonna look at it until I hear normies talk about their oculus. And I mean MacBook air type normies. At which point hopefully fb will be $1000

JUST STICK A HUGE VR SCREEN ON YOUR FACE BRO

Delusional

That sounds like fun

It's worth a shot. It was fucking sub $200 a pop, already up 10 percent from buy in which is good for a boomer stock

Why are they pushing this vr shit so fucking hard now?

Because Zuckerberg didn't know what to do next.

It's the future of course

>pic
GIWTWM

I think it's pretty neat, to be honest. Real life is shit anyway

Blame Valve and Zucc for wanting to FOMO people into the latest bandwagon for some bizarre fucking reason lol

I HATE THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

It looks like an ad for a bank

Anyone who is excited for metaverse is a retarded boomer or a technologically illiterate pajeet.

It literally provides nothing that other people don't do cheaper and/or better. I think it was Any Forums that recently tried to bring back the "pools closed" shit from 20 years ago, and they basically gave it because the place is so goddamn barren that there literally isn't anyone to troll.

Yeah, imagine having to wear a headset 24/7 just to "enter" the metaverse, as they call it. Good thing I just wanna make money off it so I've been thinking about re-selling dropp's virtual land in the secondary market. Don't feel like actively engaging with this shitshow.

Wait, is the metaverse an actual thing? Like this really exists? Do you get an app or something?

>there literally isn't anyone to troll.
dead on arrival and it hasn't even fully arrived yet lol

Fuck valve, fuck Zucc, fuck niggers and fuck faggots

The fuck?

>buy low sell high
Classic strategy that never fails to work, even in the so-called "modern times". Based.