Chainlinkers, I think we have a problem here

Chainlinkers, I think we have a problem here...

Attached: scam.png (611x709, 452.24K)

Might have to sell my Links for TRB then

Bullish.

Undervalued.

Aw shit, its undervalued, its over

not really, a lockbox costs $5 but you can store much more value inside

I could store a lockbox inside your mom but she's cheap af

cope, chainlink provides price feeds for defi but the money goes into defi
there's not much value in investing in the price feed token
it's basically just investing in lockboxes

IS IT NOT JUST SLIGHTLY SUSPECT THAT THEY CHOSE TO HIGHLIGHT CHAINLINK WHEN THIS IS LITERALLY TRUE OF EVERY PIECE OF SHIT L1 AND LITERALLY ALL CRYPTO?

TVS OR TVL =/= PRICE

ALSO LITERALLY NO L1 ACTUALLY SECURES THE TVL THEY DO WITHOUT CHAINLINK, SO BY SAYING CHAINLINK ISN'T ACTUALLY WORTH A LOT SIMPLY DUE TO ITS TVS, THEY'RE SAYING EVERY SINGLE L1 IS HYPER INFLATED FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON.

SO SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME

WHY TARGET CHAINLINK? DO THEY WANT US TO SELL?

lol but what if other people used your lockbox? and that same lockbox existed in multiple locations at the sametime? but if someone somewhere used the lockbox and removed stuff and the lockbox that is in ur house didn't update you'd be pretty upset right?

If Coinbase Institutional wants me to sell, then I will sell. It’s just the right thing to do. You do do the right thing right user?

and then what are you gonna do about it, anyway it doesn't matter
you can see whats happening already, link holders are selling and defi creators are buying, they only need a few tokens to use the price feeds to run their defi scam, they need much more eth for the gas fees
it hasn't worked out like linkies thought
it's a meme

This is true, but you wouldn’t want to secure valuable stuff on a $5 lockbox, you don’t see bank locking their money inside a cheap safe

>kelly blue book has to be the current market value of all existing new and used cars

I'd stop using the lockbox u idiot. if the lockbox doesn't update on one side, and the person x decides to use your lockbox to remove his stuff again, someone is going to be held accountable. I'd like the lockbox to be 1 to 1 across all existing lockboxes.

They are literally taunting us. Knowing link price wont appreciate for at least a decade. Dear god let Gensler put Sergey in cuffs

WHAAAAT
ARE YOU TELLING ME THE TOKEN ISN'T NEEDED?

shh dont think about it

If we stayed quiet link price would be in the triple digits by now. They suppress the price because they know lots of people here hold link

I wonder when the report on solana, luna, ada, avax, polygon, ftm and bnb come out.
Surely they would apply the same analytical rigor to those as they did to link right?

I hope Sergey sees this. Add value to the token or people will turn on you, simple as

>WHY TARGET CHAINLINK? DO THEY WANT US TO SELL?
Yes, because they pity you Stinkies

Attached: 1645932395140.jpg (800x450, 52.44K)

How can you add value to a token that isn't needed?

Attached: 1645580728351.jpg (704x400, 47.16K)