Somehow, this project has a market cap under $30 million

Somehow, this project has a market cap under $30 million

Attached: 161283295438.jpg (1280x659, 66.62K)

So? Am I supposed to care?

Ayyyyy! Only 30 milly for this shiney gemmie boy? Yesss sirrr!!! When moon sirs?

>81000 telegram members

Attached: Air India.png (621x702, 888.27K)

>AAVE
Oh boi, the lending platform that has like a million forks which that keep scamming whoever's retarded enough to invest in them. Great.

My fucking sides.

Attached: 1639602855140.jpg (1024x768, 74.05K)

OP comes every fucking day doing this, and we still don't give a flying fuck aobut it

Attached: 1644649666126.jpg (419x610, 38.6K)

I'm way to nihilist today for ths shit.

So? what does that have to do with anything?

Yeah, it's weird how he just doesn't get the memo that people here just don't care about his bags since it's just a pretty generic swap. Might or might not be useful some time in the future but right now it definitely isn't that time.

>When moon sirs?
NEver.

Attached: BOBONKs.jpg (1122x817, 70.31K)

That's a good resume of biz 2022

>im too much of a retarded newfaggot to discover certain telegram projects use bots to give the illusion that they're bigger when nobody fucking knows or cares anything about them

>mfw this whole fucking thread

And it will keep going

He decided to keep being a cunt

I want AAVE to have never existed.

Fuck op and fuck this thread. I'm out bye

But I still don't see the appeal of Telegram. I know is sort of a big thing in crypto, but to me it's just retarded, just look at what you said.

Get ready for the next two years

I think at this point most people have realized that AAVE fork = instant redflag already. They almost never pump and even if they do, it's just to make their bagholders THINK they'll make it, only to crush their hopes and dreams even harder later.

Oh god no.