Provides passive income for the world with literally zero effort and zero cost if you use someone else's electricity

>provides passive income for the world with literally zero effort and zero cost if you use someone else's electricity
Based? I would say it is.

Attached: SNE.jpg (1500x500, 77.94K)

Again that logo with that default photoshop color scheme? get something original you fucking faggot

You can't expect much from these retards

>connecting your pc to some chink network is passive income
my fucking sides, get a load of this faggot. True passive income would be something like being a landlord or owning dividends thanks to investing in certain stocks, not this buzzword-filled piece of crap.

>Provides nothing because nothing is out yet

go away with your Greta Thumberg project

Fuck them and fuck their shitcoin for not even having imagination to think of something that's actually eye-catching

And that is how you can already tell which projects are going to pump and which ones are doomed to be crabbing failures like pond. lol

Yes. Thank you so much.

YES.

Chill dude, it's just an internet board.

>Greta Thumberg project
Literally who? Sounds like some jewish bitch

Attached: 1618772201321.jpg (235x214, 5.21K)

Attached: 1646877685126.jpg (800x784, 72.66K)

Exactly
Seething

Wrong. You can't possible know that shit

The fuck? I'm not talking about NFTs you retarded nigger. pond is another layer 0 project that to this day STILL hasn't delivered its promises despite having like a million buzzwords

Fuck you OP

>DUDE JUST INVEST IN REAL ESTATE AND BECOME A LANDLORD DUDE
fuck off boomer

That's because layer 0 is just a fucking myth.

It's a jewish commie bitch

And yet, idiots keep falling for it

Why would such an autistic project be based? they're trting to become another "decentralized computer" service but it still has a LOOOOOONG way to go before it actually becomes viable to use

To be fair, real state is a good way to laundry your crypto gains in some countries

THIS, SO MUCH THIS