We're gonna be so rich, it's unbelievable

We're gonna be so rich, it's unbelievable.

Attached: 1561766621010.jpg (680x748, 86.22K)

We made it, lads..

I know, right!

These chainlink memes are working on me, I still think it's retarded and never going to go anywhere but now I want to hold more than the 1 I currently have for jokes
Help

According to Coinbase Investments it's possible LINK will never appreciate in price, ever.

It is retarded. You should buy immediately

Attached: gpi_link_diagram.jpg (1332x661, 71.7K)

Wen this year?

My man, whenever i feel down I just listen to sergeys most recent talk

I love the new FUD on this article. What it actually said was Chainlink had a massive value asymmetry that staking would likely balance once implemented. Over 75 Billion total value secured while the network is only worth 7 Billion currently. They also said staking and CCIP releases were crucial in boosting the value proposition though.

This image has nothing to do with link

It does. This is the flow diagram of the oracle chainlink built with/for swift.

sorry but gpi Link is not Chainlink. There is a 'chance' in the future that Chainlink is inserted into the SWIFT stack, but that is a decade out. SWIFT built the new system internally with a closed ended system

You're right about gpi. You're not right about swift x link being 10 years out. There's enough info already out there that will indicate roughly when but you'll know for certain when before the end of this year.

Smartcontract.com was building Swift's oracle as early as 2017 I believe. Maybe 2018. You can go back to archive.org from those dates, or refer to the recent interviews with swift at sibos & smartcon.

Bigger picture though, connecting swift to DLT is by definition an oracle. R3 who did the POC with swift alongside chainlink proved as much. That's what they're building. An oracle connection between tradfi bank messaging and DLT.

Take off the rose colored glasses man. The article basically hinted the team wont release shit besides a “testnet”, whatever the FUCK that is, and the market is pricing this accordingly. My only hope making it at this point is getting a piece or the class action lawsuit against sergey

Kill yourself. I'm already retired from LINK soon will be my family(parents and sibling). LINK was always a forever hold.

Its like you didn't read the article at all. They never said anything about a test net just an initial beta staking release. You realize LINK isn't a blockchain right?

One could even go as far as calling it a link between worlds.

Attached: ertbj45u6n34.jpg (650x812, 101.33K)

Don't reply to retarded FUD. Only if it's good ok.

Attached: sergey.jpg (480x720, 129.75K)

almost forgot. We are all gonna make it

Attached: 1618501438762.jpg (528x528, 66.99K)

only if you buy ape coin, linkfag

Link and monero hooked up? The friendship to take down ethereum and bitcoin?

Attached: c2f.jpg (680x510, 66.32K)