Is this fucking bullish or what son?

Is this fucking bullish or what son?

Attached: file.png (856x704, 732.4K)

Its time for print more money to jews to pump the stock market!
ofc we give some 50$s to some niggers too because only blm!

soo god damn bullish. the only solution democrats have is to print more money leading to further devaluation of the USD. controlled demolition.

Yall got sum more a dem stimmies bruh

Attached: 1597020999825s.jpg (211x249, 5.89K)

They're not going to do it. There was a liquisiry criais that was giing to haooen and covid gave them the excuse to print. Thet gave those stimulus checks as helicopter money. They can't let it inflate any more.

*There was a liquidity crisis that was going to happen

>Is this fucking bullish or what son?
there was a stimulus check in early '08 when gas prices were going up. maybe it bought some time but it didn't prevent the happening.

>And for those concerned that additional stimulus checks may exacerbate inflation, consider the perspective of a parent trying to afford food or medicine for their children, or buy gasoline to drive them to school or take an ailing grandparent to the doctor.

Attached: 6631020A-A2EC-4C91-8825-1D8866B452B5.jpg (683x642, 75.64K)

Gas is going back down tho. 3.99 near me now.

Proof that journalists are idiots

The government needs to print and spend less money. Cutting all the useless bureaucratic clown jobs would immediately solve the worker shortage and inflation.
They can pick my fruit or starve.

>they're not gonna do it
>OH YEAH? WANNA BET?

Attached: file.jpg (202x250, 10.64K)

Biden released half the strategic reserve. It will dry up before long and the idiot is too big of a coward to reverse course on Keystone.

OY VEY
TOO MUCH MONEY FOR YOU!

Attached: file.png (858x691, 622.24K)

literally this unfortunately to the other user

Check

Priming us for UBI

It's like they want inflation to destroy the economy

They've already shown their hand, the plan is to inflate the debt away and restart the economy a few years from now. If they wanted to fight inflation they wouldn't be doing those tiny little hikes, they're just trying to balance the narrative and create an appearance of fighting inflation.

I own a house and have a ton of debt, I WANT inflation. Inflation hurts the non-working and ultra rich. For everyone else its the middle class getting more money.

You know how you lower inflation? Fire people and remove wealth, screw that.

Attached: Anime Mario.webm (640x360, 2.02M)

I don't give a shit about those people kek

>All these nails in the sidewalks are hurting American feet
>Time for state-sponsored thick soled shoes!

I got that check, it wasn't shitjrtvp

>it's time to accelerate hyperinflation goyim!
I say YES
Burn it all to the ground, jew overlords.

yo dis cunt unhinged fr

>print more money
>fuel goes up again
???

>i own the house i have a mortgage on
lol the bank owns “your” house

Cool, tell the bank Iv made more off my house in the last 5 years then the loan was for.

Seriously, if you make more then you spend in the long term inflation is a good thing. Inflation also encourages businesses to spend as they need to make riskier investments to beat inflation. Putting your money in a bank does not work with inflation, you need to invest in a business or something that grows. This 2-3% crap we have had for the last 20 years is what is killing the middle class. 5-8% forces people to get off their ass and play the game.

Attached: SlowPoke.webm (1432x768, 980.83K)

i will now keep posting Any Forums clown world caps

Attached: file.png (840x834, 1.07M)