Fantom (FTM)

The only platform with a DeFi space comparable to Ethereum. What are you buying, bros?

Attached: file.png (2048x1024, 236.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.beluga.fi/besolid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shade boo bomb

tell me a good not too high risk farm where i can dump my ftm and just forget it in there for a couple months

beets, my bastard

Beets ftm/usdc pool. It's a 70/30 pool. Best one around.

For me, it's GTON

app.beluga.fi/besolid
buy oxsolid and foken stake at this yield optimizer
leave a bag of OXDv2/FTM, oxSOLID/SOLID and SOLID/FTM LP there too
reap and repeat
pray for the sun
and reject the antichrist (DEUS)

my money is on granary for the gibs

Attached: Betsy.png (163x145, 1.36K)

Didn't the founder abandon this or something like that?

nope

Not founder but advisor, he quit not only once but three times include this because probably he couldn't handle the banter.

Is Tomb dead?

DEUS

Attached: 128831209_179748957121728_6622070952046903385_n.png (403x478, 390.76K)

FTM/USDC on paintswap.

No. There will always be times where it is below peg, it’s just part of the mechanism. Hopefully we see more printing once Felix goes live.

Panicswap

Avalanche is the only comparable one (Decentralised, EVM compatible, Brought some kind of innovation on the table), Fantom is comparable to MATIC or BSC.

Remember when we printed for like 3 months straight? God I made so much money and tomb fags seethed so much as I told them I stacked tshares (and dumped them at 10k fantom per) hahaha. Gravy train is over now tho.

The way DEUS appeared out of fucking nowhere doesn't make any sense. I don't trust it. Same with Excalibur, the tokenomics seem fucking stupid.

BEETS chads where are you at?

no its not, stop smoking crack.

it is by far more comparable to avalanche and probably terra.

Avalanche has nothing to fucking do on it lmao.

>traderjoe
>platypus
>uhhh what else

>Same with Excalibur

It had a months-long testnet and an LGE backed by Thorstarter and Terra. Just because you didn't know about it doesn't mean it popped out of nowhere.