I can't believe AVAX pumps while the whole market is dumping. AVAX remains stronger than ETH, SOL and ADA

I can't believe AVAX pumps while the whole market is dumping. AVAX remains stronger than ETH, SOL and ADA

Attached: 20220307-01073.jpg (500x544, 55.27K)

All of crypto is dead. AVAX won’t break $100 ever again

>All of crypto is dead. AVAX won’t break $100 ever again
It will but if you really believe crypto is dead you ngmi faggot

It’s pretty obvious that crypto’s days are numbered. Still no widespread use cases and brokers are spending millions of dollars for celebrity commercials. We might have a couple of bull runs left. Still opportunity to make money, but let’s not kid ourselves. It will be a distant memory within 20 years.

Double mint shitskin token isn't gonna replace eth

$130 next week

@47358088
Yes! AVAX coin will make us rich! The original poster is BASED
WAGMI
Only the NEWFAGS dont like the AVAX

Based user

Stay poor pajeet

Cringe

AVAX is underperforming, everyone thought it would be above bnb at this point but it's too slow

not buying this whale coin from now on

Crypto doomer, NGMI faggot

Avax finally having its moment

>Double mints
>Shitskin devs hide it on the block explorer frontend
Lmao

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

The nigger spoken

Fucking amazing how many of you still parrot this mongoloid bullshit. Stay poor, seethe, cope and dilate.

Attached: 1647648307803.png (713x664, 139.03K)

Not an argument, shitskin. We all saw the double mint and your favorite roach devs patch the block explorer thinking no one would notice. You must be new

Fuck off faggot

god fucking damn why can't we have any good avax threads ever anymore lmao
all you oldfags are larping as pajeets and fudders it's all so tiresome, I just want fruitful discussion again ffs

Attached: 1645614759874.jpg (1203x1203, 93.14K)

This.