Her gimmick is that she is AJ

>her gimmick is that she is AJ

Attached: FJFv5u0XsAYCHP9.jpg (2048x2048, 347.91K)

Already a better wrestler than her at 20 years old kek

Rok-C and AJ Lee are both talentless shitters. Lee looks like an Indian boy and Rok-C looks like a man.

Nah u are

why didn't you show up earlier when sasha was fucking fans with naomi?

Because unlike all of you, I have a life outside of the internet. You’ll notice I was absent all of yesterday/last night too. Instead of obsessing over women’s wrestlers you obese cunts will NEVER have, try talking to a woman in real life. Sasha Banks is happily married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Naomi is married to WWE Superstar, Jimmy Uso. Keep on crying.

>>her gimmick is that she is AJ
So her gimmick is taking black cock?

but you're usually posting on every single thread about women, did you finally get a clue?

Who u talking to

Get a clue about what? That you’re all forever single virgins? I knew that all along. Again I’ll state, I have a real life girlfriend, unlike all of you. No women’s wrestlers want you psychotic creeps. Facts are facts. It’s funny how when I’m not active on here, I get brought up. I see it in archived threads. KWAB. Just like you all obsess with the balding, tranny horse aka Sasha Banks, you all obsess over me.

Proof?

>Get a clue about what? That you’re all forever single virgins? I knew that all along. Again I’ll state, I have a real life girlfriend, unlike all of you.

Attached: 1644799164711.jpg (537x1040, 250.89K)

I’m not stupid enough to post personal images here. Keep on trying. Get on-topic. You’re currently on a professional wrestling board. This isn’t an AMA session. You all still have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. Continue LARPing and being my lolcows. It’s sad how you are all here every single second of a weekend. Cringe.

Huh?

wat u mean?

>her
>she's

very attractive ladies

ooh

>goes through archived threads
Kek what an unstable horse lover

I really hate that every time I look at AJ Lee I just imagining fucking her like a ragdoll. Like just throttle her while prone boning and nutting straight into he cervix.

As a work tho, not a shoot. I don't want Punk's sloppy fourty-seconds.