Bitcoin city should only allow whites

bitcoin city should only allow whites

Attached: 1646236832556.jpg (718x1024, 156.97K)

If a black man had the foresight to accumulate cheap bitcoin, then he deserves to be there.

sorry but Satoshi wasn't racist.

Satoshi was a black woman.

My bitcoin stock doin a Lil sm sum doe

That guy is cute

thats a girl with very tight pink pussy and she's so cute when she moans

No he doesn't, niggers don't belong in western societies, it was a huge mistake that our ancestors didn't kill them all.

Attached: 1647144400612.jpg (383x499, 31.02K)

Wow look at that pussy! (Bottom right)

test

extensively build for bbc

Go back to your containment board. Why do you incels insist on spamming other boards with your nonsense?

wow i sincerely never noticed before

COPE

Would not work because whites are too spoiled for menial jobs

The white race will eventually end us all in their desire to die, just one crazy white man throwing a nuke and gg humanity.
No other race is so weak and cruel because of that weakness.

>niggers were a mistake
>this is somehow controversial
Go back to l e d d i t

Attached: 778844BC-FF7D-4A2B-8C90-9AFDD948DC83_4_5005_c.jpg (400x224, 31.6K)

bitcoin became popular by selling drugs, bitcoin is king nigger

i've concluded my research and can confirm absence of benis and biofem

vladislava

Attached: vladislava-shelygina-women-model-redhead-ponytail-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x880, 83.35K)

Hello, yes. I am Whites mans too, sir. Thanks be to you for housings and butifel White womens.

Attached: john.png (647x778, 160.48K)

An user just posted a naked girl over in a March Madness thread and some incel started sperging out over the calculator that was in the shot. Never underestimate autistic faggots

sauce or fake and gay

>everyone shills how great bitcoin is because users can't have their coins taken or transactions denied
>user wants rules that eliminate such freedom.
When will the world see that having freedom means accepting that people will do things you don't like?

Niggers were still living in mudhuts and eating dirt when white people found them. At that time white people were building huge monuments and churches. Niggers were to stupid to even invent the fucking wheel. Blacks are unironically the worst race of human on earth.