Do these numbers mean anything to you

Do these numbers mean anything to you

Attached: volume.jpg (590x362, 23.39K)

nothing. zero. zit. nada. i'm numb.

>total liquidity: 1+m
already pamped so idc, instantly.

fpbp op btfo'd. fuck this thread, fuck jannies, fuck niggers and fuck faggots

Get to the point and quit the autistic ARG tier investigation for us to try and find a meaning to your retarded thread user. SIS? Is that it? Is that what you are bagholding? That's what you are trying to say? I cannot understand caveman speech nor sign language.

Attached: 16123015912301.jpg (960x960, 95.8K)

Cry about it.

>asbestos
god almighty i'd rather be sent to the concentration camp

BROS i wil lsound like a stupid fucking troglodyte but what does tx mean?? i forgot.

Attached: 666296.gif (200x151, 1.74M)

transactions

I means that op is trying to shill a literal who shitcoin that still needs a ton of development before it becomes a profitable investment lol

>Tx Hash means Transaction Hash and is also known as Transaction ID (TxID). It consist of alphanumeric characters and is basically an identification number given for a Bitcoin transaction. Each and every single transaction that is conducted on the Bitcoin blockchain has this unique identifier.

search for whatever you don't know and add "crypto" at the end of the google search. it will pop up. that was the first result. next time you ask a question i will tell mr janni to finger your asshole till you bleed. so be warned.

It means to me that you're a faggot who should kill himself

>lsound like
you are right you sound like a stupid fucking troglodyte.

Imagine being this much of a nigger that you decide to spoonfeed newfags

Literally says it right there in the tin, there's the ticker you fucking retard.

Ever since I stopped being a swingie I've felt less miserable and less stressed out.

Attached: 16120359193021.png (960x873, 888.18K)

yaaaas queeen slaaay gatekeeping ladybos 4 the winnnnn

Aren't we all? ;)

Wow, now you're trying to be as cryptic as the bags you're trying to shill here. That swap still has to compete with a billion others out there so you're pretty much fucked no matter what you do

C'mon man it ain't that hard to just let it go

>1pbti
sigh.... it's all so fucking tiresome

Buy jokercoin or else you are a tranny that will never be a woman

Attached: 1639654903040.jpg (1080x1311, 117.05K)

Oh look, mr. Aryan_pussy_destroyer_69 got offended by a dumb comment!

>ya feel it too?
>the calm, the strange solitude
>you are empty and alone
>and at the same time
>you are complete
>

Attached: 16123021498129.jpg (614x1024, 65.96K)