LPL team are memers

Supply started out with 4000 LPL tokens.

New supply is 100 million tokens where 1 old token = 25,000 new LPL tokens.

Ability to stake is a ratio of 0.4. 25,000 * 0.4 = 10,000 LINK.

LPL is literally memeing that 25,000 LPL is the make it stack. There's no way this is a coincidence. Some of you guys work for LPL.

tell us wen stake NOW

Attached: linkpool.png (400x400, 28.31K)

lpl staking is live. linkpool released staking before link.

people who buy LPL are retarded. Other staking services will pop up that are much better and charge less

I'm talking about LINK staking retard

yup, all those other staking services that haven't been in development for years while closely working with the core team. linkpool will be the standard they will mimic

25k lpl and 10k link isn’t a make it stack, it’s a new world elite stack.

Pools closed, cope and seethe harder

linkstake.com

3rd party trash.

you will own LPL and stake in 2022 or not own LPL and wait another year for steak.

This is the way.

linkpool is a security token, literally profiting from the effort of others since 2020 lel. jonny the sec are coming for you, we all know why staking hasn't launched yet (clue - people profiting from the effort of others, because the original model of everyone running nodes and staking on their own node doesn't work)

Lpl ico wasnt available in america retard

This is a demon.
Dysgenic freaks who succumb to shilling and hyper-hopium addictions become demons.
They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
As long as they're being stimulated according to the pattern that allows them to receive their circle jerk rewards nothing else matters to them.
There is no incentive for them to logically analyze anything, least of all themselves.
They can always just retreat back into their autism and receive the greatest false hopium they know and all else can be forgotten.
Shilling on demand accompanied by fake hopium, the most common forms of hyperstimulus, have deleted the souls of the majority of the link bagholders.
Chainlink is the jew's greatest weapon and its casualties are piling up and choking out real humanity.
We have to kill them all.

Attached: 1610217539752.jpg (427x400, 42.84K)

Literally the most undervalued blockchain project right now. Real, free cash flow. Massive, constantly growing revenue (pre-staking, even). Pure passive income. I continue to weep for those too ignorant, ashamed, or feeble to invest in such a winning product. And don't get me started on the liquidity dynamics - huge upside swings almost guaranteed in the future with LPL as people scramble to get in. Well, tough luck - pool's closed.

t. wallstreet trader

> the sec has never heard of vpns
> linkpool never ran the only exchange capable of swapping linkpool tokens (before the ERC scam token supply increase days
kekw you guys are so fugged, and you have no idea how much i know about how fugged you are

cope cucklet

sec comin for you jonny, stop lickin the horse and ride it away

t. shill

How much do you have?

More than 100k tokens

I habe 25000 is that good boss

Attached: 9F461FA4-CA38-4C64-9E90-90144645B2F1.jpg (1024x1024, 45.95K)