/WFH/

*crack*
ahhh, another day working from home doing absolutely nothing

Attached: bangs.jpg (225x225, 9.24K)

Bangs Rootbeer is so good bros. I can't get any over here in Germny sadly

It's called Barq's. And hell yeah it's the top-tier root beer.

It’s a lovely day to fap and eat tendies frens

Attached: 399E2238-4AF0-401A-B98F-F7204307523B.jpg (720x497, 84.88K)

Yeah bangs root beer is obviously the patricians choice, YAGMI king

that's sad. bangs is high quality stuff

>be me, high school
>working hard at restaurant, stressful job
>dogshit pay

>be me now
>WFH software engineer
>literally do nothing most days
>100k+ per year

what made you realize we live in a clown world where working hard doesn't get you anywhere

Attached: EjJYbs7UwAAWBol.jpg (540x304, 19.81K)

same. I worked hard through college and part time retail the whole time. I worked hard for 5 years to not have to work hard every again for the rest of my life. Its a very simple and obvious choice.

Work hard now and jump through college hoops - never work hard again

OR

work hard now but no hoops to jump through - always work hard for the rest of your life. I really dont get why people dont go to college. My starting salaray 2 months after graduating was $60k/year and my total student loan debt was half that.

> I really dont get why people dont go to college
It's not the only way to get a decent starting salary. My cousin went into the Army for 5 years doing IT/cyber, got out, and started making 75k at 23 years old. College isn't a meme, but it's not the only way to secure a good job.

to be honest, I think I lucked out with my path.
>community college for 2 years while working part time
>no gen ed, only math, physics, chemistry, and programming
>come transfer time, realize I still don't have enough money saved for even 1 year of university
>apply to software dev jobs instead, get one for ~50k
>work there a couple years, job hop to 100k

best of both worlds desu. get the basic education (which is all you need for programming anyway, once you can do loops, if statements, and object oriented design, you can learn the rest online for free) and get the nice jobs without the time or debt of university

I stopped waging at 37. It must be pretty crazy you guys that retire in you 20s. Most of my peers live paycheck to paycheck and think I'm an enigma.

Feels good collecting WFH checks (emphasis on the plural) while spinning up my side business. We're about to start pitching to VC firms next month wish me luck bros. WAGMI WFH kangz

The issue I saw in recent years while looking for job during college was 99% of the ones for programming, project management, IT, etc, all REQUIRED at least a Bachelors degree, or something like 5+ years filed experience.

Some jobs like basic data entry and stuff like that even required an Associates degree. Could just be my location at the time too, im sure its different in different areas.

that is true for entry level, but for anything above that, experience is more valued than education at most companies. off the top of my head, Google and Amazon explicitly don't require degrees of any kind as long as you have a few years of experience under your belt.

the hardest part is the first job. without a degree, you have to grind out github projects or do small paid projects for family/friends that can pad your resume.

Jelly. I think I have a while to go until I can do the whole FIRE thing. Maybe mid-40s.

Shove that Bangs up ur ass and bang urself with that bangs bro

same. at least WFH is almost as comfy in the meantime

>cba to job hop
anybody else?

Yeah, WFH making six figures is exactly why I'm not stressing about it.

Attached: bangs_zone.jpg (788x658, 70.2K)

lol

>be me, WFH chad
>send shit out to bossman for review
>bossman doesnt get back to me for three days
>end up sending him a follow up email
>bossman gets back to me like "sorry Im on vacation but yeah go ahead with that shit"
>tfw I couldve sat on my ass for probably another week until he got back
I played myself frens

>I played myself frens
VISHNU STRIKES YOU SIR......
NEVER.
NEVER ask for MORE work...

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 178.36K)

Bros, I finally got a job that I can work from home 2 days a week. Just had a homemade lunch of potatoes, sausage, and cabbage. About to crack open a beer and sit through a 3 hour meeting. I can finally not come into these threads seething. I feel like I'm finally gonna make it!

Attached: 1643045296055.jpg (720x566, 46.48K)

I feel like I have brought shame on the entire WFH community. Im sorry frens Ill do better next time.

Does it still count as WFH if I don't have a degree and do tech support for an ISP? I mostly just play forza while telling boomers to powercycle their modems before setting up a tech appointment if their shit is actually fucked. It's only 18/hr but it's pretty comfy.

remember fren, no good deed goes unpunished

I did hybrid before we switched to full wfh. They keep telling us they're gonna drag us back in the office at some point SOON(tm)