Will making it cure depression?

Will making it cure depression?

Attached: 1 (88).gif (320x181, 632.27K)

No

depression is caused by diet

It's it though?

I stopped feeling depressed when I was able to afford both rent and food instead of choosing one.

No. You realize how much you hate everyone because they’re glued to their normie opinions. Get ready to hate your parents the most.

80% of people in this era saying they're depressed are saying this to seem "interesting" or because they're lazy and have to suffer the consequences.

Depression is caused by being a fucking fag.

Stop being weak op

If you're depressed, have you ever considered just being happy instead? It's literally that easy

And low vitamin D

yes 100%, you need to replace the bacteria in the gut and change diet to support the new type of bacteria

So just eat yogurt? Like good, full fat unsweetened yogurt, not that Yoplait shit?

Ok so whats good Vs bad diet? I already try to eat a lot of fruit and veg, some fish and meat, no alcohol or coffee or processed junk, eating wholegrains and as little sugar as possible

zinc and celery extract. Any Forums chads will know

popper yogurt and sugar soda, the sugar will feed the bacteria in the yogurt, you will fart a lot, co2

don't eat grains, except for popcorn, also try to eat animal fat instead of plant fat, with exception of coconut oil

What about olive oil?

sub optimal, coconut oil is the best oil, but be careful it will make toy peepee hard

Yes, but I still get depressed sometimes. A lot lesser than I did when I was a poorfag.

>using word filters
and you call others shit and subhuman you seething ugly retard

Attached: 1646941180424.jpg (640x787, 185.36K)

It depends on the root cause of your depression