Buy now or wait?

Will it crash soon?

Attached: Screenshot_724.png (741x416, 768.49K)

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

Hmm good point
but this graph looks bad to me, if it crashes like between 2008 and 2018 ill have to wait 10 years to liquidate for a little profit

Attached: Screenshot_725.png (375x260, 16.06K)

>crash
Gold isn't going to crash. It might trend down a bit more but not much. I've been buying gold and silver recently.

god damned boomers and their useless philosophical rambling

Will it hit 1850 at least?

If talks of a gold backed currency actually come to fruition, gold can 10x very quickly

Nobody knows but I wouldn't care if it did. If you're stressed about your purchase going down in value by a measly $100-$200 then don't it. Get a job and come back when you don't have to worry about the swings.

Remember back during the 2020 crash and you couldn't find gold and silver anywhere? And then the same thing happened a year later when reddit was trying to short squeeze silver? You can't know for certain that physical supply will even be available when the paper contracts dip.

All the boomers are saying silver will have better ROI than gold.

>selling physical gold
ngmi. go back to your get rich quick ponzi schemes

I remember buying a 100 oz silver bar for $1730 during the COVID crash. Spot price was like $13 at the time, shit was so cash.

Maybe im a young med student with a part time esl tutor job in eastern europe that wants to invest to avoid inflation and max profits where I can. I was thinking 1000$ in gold and 1000$ in BTC and 500$ in silver. I might invest more as I get payed more
Here I have too wait till monday/wednesday cause all dealers are out of stock

buy now and wait 20 years for a 2x at most

On the contrary, neither resulted in long term shortages. Seems like supply can be ramped up quickly when needed

I don't understand why you're replying to me. Your proverb about the bird in the hand means "to be content with what you have", so are you advising OP to buy or not to buy? You're not being clear. I thought you were saying he shouldn't be chasing after gold.
And I'm saying to go for it unless he's that financially unstable that he's having panic attacks over $200 price swings.

I hope everybody is aware of the fact that China's been secretly hoarding gold for years now. Their official reserve count is way way low. Most likely they are doing this in preparation of a gold-backed Yuan.

If you had to hold your money in backed by nothing Dollar or backed by gold Yuan, which would you choose?

Attached: henryfrog-1.jpg (583x583, 73.26K)

Would a silver chain look good on a 33 year old or is that cringe

Don`t give a fuck if it does, I`m going all in on $ANA, a metastable coin with rising floor price

id hold real gold instead of trusting another bullshit fiat to gold standard especially with those untrustworthy chinkoids. my taxes will never be payable in gook tokens.

>$2500 investment and worried about potential losses.
Oh no, you'll potentially earn/gain probably $500. Your anxiety is laughable.

I just bought 500oz at $30

I just keep buying tiny increments, especially in goldbacks. $300 at a time is a decent way to average in.

As I said I would add more in time, dominantly into bitcoin and wait 10years for it to hit 250-500K

Remember to buy guns and ammo as well

Hell, Im buying 2 hectares of land with a water spring.

I aint buying goldblacks

be sure to confirm there is no PTFE or other "forever chemicals". There are some federal sites that will tell you. But that shit will kill you within a decade.

care to share why?

Be content with the price now instead of chasing a lower one, I suppose. If OP has 0 gold, then it's infinitely more valuable for him to have some than wait and hope he can get more later.