10 months ago I was a teenager with $150,000 in Chainlink

> 10 months ago I was a teenager with $150,000 in Chainlink
> now I have to sit in traffic like a wagie and need to take up high interest $2000 kiked personal loans at my bank to even pay for motorcycle gear

I SWEAR TO GOD YOU RUSSIAN FAT FUCK I WILL CURSE YOU IN HELL
AAHGAHHHHHHHHHHH
I EVEN REBALANCED MY POSITIONS ADDED TO MY BUYS AT $25 THIS JANUARY AND I EVEN LOST INSANE AMOUNTS AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: CAA7D201-7733-4326-A37E-AA7C7BE9AC38.jpg (220x229, 4.57K)

scream all you want from hell

Grow up kid, it's just money.
Why were you gambling more than you could afford to lose without compromising your lifestyle/having to rely on loans?

Attached: 1638454532465.jpg (400x568, 59.28K)

> 10 months ago I was a teenager

kys

Thought it was different this time
Didn’t take any profits in 2017, now did in 2021 but way to little

>billionaire before graduating college
>new financial elite
what went wrong wef bros

Attached: 1607212431811.jpg (1311x529, 224.69K)

If you went through 2017 you shouldn't be freaking out like this then.
Having to wage for the next 2/3 will do you good anyway and ensure you take profits next bullrun.

Get fucked nazi financier Any Forums parasite. May your rotten mayo world and your filthy empire burn in hell alongside your precious economy and stock market. You will die alone sad and hated like you deserve pathetic incel boomer wannabe dudebro parasite. Amerikkkan pig. How does it feel to watch your world crumble all around you? Keep blaming the "niggers,kikes,faggots,trannies and females" user and keep screaming into the void. Soon even your own mother will be done with your bullshit and kick you out then it will be finally gg. Embrace the end it isnt bad you will finally get relief. It isnt death it is euthanasia. I know you are in immense pain and suffering. It wont get better. You know how to make it better tho dont you?

why LINK?

don't forget your tax bill

>blames putin for all his problems

You fell for the propaganda. Turn off CNN You fucking tranny

I’m not a shitcoin flipping zoomer and therefore have taxfree long term capital gains cashout

Probably should have become one tough
And could have made it by now

Has nothing to do with Russia, retard.
If anything, putin is going to liberate the planet from the kike menace that has ruined our society for the past 40 years.
This is literally Biden and his families fault, pelosi's fault, Schumer's fault, Clinton's fault, obamas's fault, Bill gates' fault, soros' fault, and every other mother fucking kike that is in control of our media and society.
Purge the zog. Start a new world... free from trannies, niggers and faggots

I talk about the nail salon running 2 man con artist philosophy major

>need to take up high interest $2000 kiked personal loans at my bank to even pay for motorcycle gear
Imagine intentionally jewing yourself with usury to consoom. Ngmi. Sounds like you were doomed before Link shit the bed.

This is Any Forums and not Any Forums

Anything besides eating rice and beans is consooming in the eyes of you
Get a grip

you're lucky, I have a lot more link than you but I am a 30y/o boomer. mind you, I became a boomer while holding link. there are horrors far beyond whatever emotions you're experiencing right now, horrors that you cannot evade or buy your way out of. relax.

>gambles on a ponzi scheme scam
>loses
many such cases
can't wait for cryptoretards mass suicides.

try investing in the pirate stock exchange in somalia, put 500 and got 3000 in two days, you basically pay a shitskin to invest in the shitskin pirates by proxy to hijack a freighter and when their insurance pays the ransom you get your cut along with the other investors
kinda hard to find a contact but it pays off

This cant be legal lol

I eat beans and eggs.
also unsweetened muesli with uht milk for breakfast
nothing wrong with that in my eyes

>Thought it was different this time

Attached: 16217885478896.gif (320x240, 3.54M)