What's the point of investing in metal if you have to pay a sales tax and premium? You're taking an immediate ~12% loss...

What's the point of investing in metal if you have to pay a sales tax and premium? You're taking an immediate ~12% loss. These same people are gloating that the S&P500 took a 9% loss.

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47316643/#47317481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pmg trannies just want you to lose money. I bet 90 % of all pmg poster are just bots or some discord trannie. Mixed in with their kiked preaching of christanty and hatred for crypto.

Attached: 1647508522621.png (852x400, 215.89K)

Just buy synthetix and trade synthetic metals on kwenta. They are going to have sOil, sGold, and sSilver soon.

I logistics and trust issues of gold/silver is what puts me off

Buy and keep your metals in jurisdiction where there is no VAT. Simple as.

I don't pay any taxes and I can easily get the premium back when i sell.

they bet on a crash

Attached: 20220311_154901.jpg (446x222, 21.07K)

>sSilver
so there won’t be overheads involved in procurement, storage, etc. or are they going to buy from comex?

See: archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47316643/#47317481

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ That's the point.

Dessu. Just replace "trannies" with jews, and "discord" with JlDF shill center.

Attached: 1619281641275.png (860x523, 385.17K)

>pay a sales tax

Attached: 1647219003689.jpg (385x375, 17.79K)

It's smart contract enforcement. You and a counter party. So say you spend 1000 dollars on silver and it goes up 50 percent. You can sell it for 1500 whenever you want. It has a chainlink oracle price feed backing it. There is a debt pool that gets created by stakers (the counter party) and any winning trades take from them. Allows for up to 10x leverage too.

The chainlink oracle is simply just quoting a price feed. The exchange stays solvent by over collateralization. The stakers make money from trading fees and trader losses.

>not owning paxg

not only did I not pay a premium, I get interest on it too

explain the automated process for silver procurement verification by oracle

its not backed
its literally in the name... synthetic
buy physical silver with crypto profits and build a stack
this is what the jew fears most
our coinage (USA and most countries) used to contain silver.
wonder why that stopped
monetary debasement?
probably not...
the central banks wouldn't do that

not everywhere charges sales tax on pms. also the point is to hold real wealth and not digital nothing.

gold is okay at holding wealth not creating it. it can only create it today if countries go back to the gold standard. its the people who arent open minded to all things who get burned in the end. btc went from pennies to now almost 70k...and here you are calling it digital nothing while i am in the process of buying a house because of my crypto. but yeah good luck with your logic im sure youre closer mind will really help your life.

buying $1000 or more metal in my state is tax free
and people like you bitch about muh premiums but happily pay all the crypto fees without even thinking about it

gold/silver are literally trustless assets, doofus

>happily pay all the crypto fees without even thinking about it
the fees are barely a couple of dollars worth as long as it's not eth related

Some states exempt precious metal purchases from sales tax, I know Florida is one.

Sadly my current state isn't one of them. You can still avoid sales tax buying online, but that's getting harder these days.

I invest some of my money in gold and silver, but they are a bit of a meme too. Not that there aren't periods where PMs do better, but historically you've got better returns over the long run putting your money in mutual funds than in metals.

Attached: gold.png (900x648, 43.11K)

Oh hey, it's the guy who posts comparisons of stock vs gold returns using charts that begin at the peak of stock market bubbles.

Pick any random date in the last hundred years and 9 times out of 10, stocks will yield better returns than gold during that period. Not to say PMs are a terrible investment because they're not. They just haven't offered the best returns historically compared to mutual funds.