You bought ze dip, right?

You bought ze dip, right?

Attached: 0B3ED2A1-AD43-4847-9CA3-C6341938211B.jpg (400x400, 36.85K)

No.

Rip

yes

Nuke the apes

Do not die poor fren. This is still time

>doubting the BAYC brand
>easily the most recognizable crypto brand now
>passed dogecoin in norminess
>celebrities own these stupid things
>tons of marketing opportunities with other brands looking to leech off BAYC cool
>BAYC is crypto's first major "brand" and people seriously think their token will be a shitcoin

mite b good

What? BAYC is fucking despised by normies. Wealthy nft-traders and sponsored celebrities can't be considered "normies".

Twitter and Reddit faggots aren’t normies. They aren’t even people.

And yet here we are. Its a brand. They despised doge too - called it dumb, until they were in on the joke.

They can be "in" BAYC by owning the token. They don't like the jpgs because lol monkee. But they do like money and BAYC certainly is a brand now.

"Top Secret Game" hype is growing. So let's pump it up a little! And share yar thoughts about it. Such a legitable platform shouldn't be unknown.

>New Nft game backed by Dx
>500$ Pool Prize

I threw $50 into it last night.

Attached: dsf.png (1065x84, 6.08K)

What happens when they release more tokens to supply

Normies will slurp it

At $12 I will, sure.

Apparently no more tokens are being unlocked for a few months

LISTEN DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FUCKING COIN LIKE DIGE AND SHIBA.

THIS CAN X10 FROM WHERE IT CURRENTLY IS IM GOING ALL IN. It's free money

I pretty much moved 50% into this shitcoin. Could have bought yesterday but I fucked up and listened to biz instead of myself. Hate all of you faggots

I was fucking making dinner and saw it at 8.00 and was like haha wtf and didn't think about it again until it was 11. Then realized. I'm debating whether to sell my nfts to buy more

I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING
T. BOUGHT AT $15

Attached: Golden-Ape-Header.png (1920x1080, 521.25K)

Wow I just grabbed more right before that pump above 15. Very nice