Ape coin

>Any Forums is silently missing out on the easiest play of the decade

Attached: apecoin.jpg (431x397, 59.26K)

Thanks for the tip. Just shorted this shitcoin.

Yeah. Easiest short of the decade

It was the play before it fucking launched on nance you idiot. You really think this DAO trash airdropped to richfags will make you money at this point? Get real you fucking moron.
And yes I'm mad I missed it shut the fuck up and shill your trash before it's too late for once.
Nigger.

It's too obvious which is why it'll flop. And even if it's the next SHIB there's no way I'm buying a shitcoin being emitted from a jpeg that's already gone 1250x in 10 months. Fuck that noise.

Kek I love no apecoiner tears

>Too late
If you bought yesterday you would have made 2x by now...

was gonna buy yesterday at $7 but the gas fee was like $150 and I was putting $250 in... just bought in at $15

how could I avoid this in future?

its done 100% in 12 hours on binance you spastic

>Any Forums is silently getting shilled by retards

Attached: 1646692113946.jpg (692x960, 206.67K)

Knowing fomo normalfag clown planet it'll hit doge or shib levels just on retard hype. Full clownworld would be something higher like a 30B cap.

I’m actually worried that you’ll be right.

Peak euphoria on this garbage will be $100+

>it'll hit doge or shib levels just on retard hype
already did, 1b mcap and 15 per coin

Shib and doge went far higher at full throttle - this has only just started

I put in $1600 like 20 minutes ago and I've already made $150 lol

Just based off reddit. If this goes much more beyond $100 full Floppy Shoe World is in effect & you should take your exit pills.

Attached: floppy shoe world.png (1203x530, 118.51K)

whats the deal with the circulating supply only 27 % circulating

lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-035001.png (1080x2460, 185.71K)

Another $100 since I posted that

When am I gnmi? I got no more fiat, I recently staked them can't pull them in time. If this goes parabolic I'm roping

Attached: 1647434385064.jpg (500x500, 64.61K)

its been just a day old since it went up, you still have time, unless you went staking for 90+ days, I just went in with just $40 just to see how far it will go, going all in is very risky

>P-please buy my bags

stop being poor

>buying an airdropped token
Enjoying being exit liquidity

Waiting for the dip and then I'll ape $500 in and see if it hype rides..

Considering these is zero hype for crypto at the moment this might just be the catalyst for a shib type move.

>calls oneself an ape
>makes tendie joke for millionth time
>believes the same reddit shit as everyone else on reddit

if you're getting excited over $100 gains you can't afford to be risking $1500 in a topping shitcoin

Also consider that's its 5am in burger land so perhaps in 3-5 hours the hype train will be in full effect..

Stay mad