Okay, so you're making it through all of this nonsense shit

Any advice for the newcomers n new cummers?

Attached: FOEvENYXEBEKe15.jpg (1988x2048, 426.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juWeT6QaEXY&list=PLBcrRkQDkijjeXqQirpE9sI6yhCtLie2x&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=go16nKckQto&list=PLBcrRkQDkiji-LeqdrcvCpwXEptLi1Ts2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DYOR
DYOR
DYOR
>up
that's it. if you have IQ above 85 you should be fine. you might end up investing in good stuff from the smartBCH ecosystem and become rich by farming on MistSwap

Attached: 13.png (512x512, 160.62K)

Make 90% of your portfolio Bitcoin, Ethereum and Chainlink and gamble with the 10% on your chosen shitcoin/s

Why do I like Pepe so much? He feels like a family member to me

Attached: E592337A-32B6-46DB-BC10-109A768D8899.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

If you're a newfag, listen to me and leave Any Forums until you've watched all of this and have your lines drawn on 1W, 1M and 1D charts, and have your chart open to 4H.

youtube.com/watch?v=juWeT6QaEXY&list=PLBcrRkQDkijjeXqQirpE9sI6yhCtLie2x&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=go16nKckQto&list=PLBcrRkQDkiji-LeqdrcvCpwXEptLi1Ts2

Come back in a week.

Yeah great just what we need another faggot who watches two YouTube videos and starts posting "expert TA" threads

It's 9 hours worth of video

I'm banned from making new threads so just gonna ask here

Is anyone on ELEPHANT and/or TRUNK/STAMPEDE? Trunk is currently 206% APR with 75% BUSD backed. Is this just a money printer or a scam?

>9 hours

lol like how low i your IQ to think 9 hours of astrology is better than 30 minutes?

>9 hours

Even if it was legitimate (it's not), people spend YEARS studying finance/econ. This is the equivalent of watching 9 hours of Gray's Anatomy and thinking you can perform a surgery.

>Wait for the imminent capitulation
>buy as much as you can
>wait 2 years for the next bullrun
>sell everything
That's how this shit works, simple as

Buy high. Sell low.

go and buy every shitcoin in the market until you make it

Regardless of the advice here, dyor and invest only when you're convinced enough, just like what i did when i came across Rfox on reddit, and i've had zero regret till now.
Eth, Leo, Iota are still good and you can buy them to make some profit out of it, I'm sure their values will continue to go up by the year.
And finally, make google your best friend

Attached: 1643035123499sw.jpg (125x120, 2.69K)

user, always ape in gems with good utilities like SYLO, because shit will do you more harm than good,

>Any advice for the newcomers n new cummers?

I'll advice you buy more Gaming tokens, personally, i've been loading up on GALA, AXS, ENJ and RIDE

Buy Saint Inu.
Saint inu will be the only token pumping up the next days, better buy now at discount while token is presently at dip before the crowdfunding platform release and other product release this weekend. Saint inu is a long team Gem.

Everybody buys the top

Shitcoins are scam. i rather buy mid cap coins with trusted dev than buying shit coins all in the name of making x10 in a day or week.

Saint inu is a play to earn and play to donate token. it is the first blockchain platform that bring together gaming, charity and crypto currency. This launchpad will allow its users to earn cryptocurrency on behalf of their favorite charities by simply playing the games on the platform.

From what I hear, it's that newbies tend to:
>Regret not diversifying a little, leading to the situation where shit goes down, and then sell.
>Regret not buying shitstock A or shitcoin B when it randomly rallies, and then sell (in order to buy the top).
>Do not do their research, buy literal shit, not only buying it, but going balls deep in it, and then selling when things inevitably go wrong.
>Not having a sustainable income on the side to keep them afloat as their assets fall--and then sell.
>Give in to fear rather than seeking to understand the situation a bit more, and then sell.
>Not seeing an opportunity at first, waiting too long, and selling too late. Because of a lack of understanding.
I'm actually still working on that last one. Godspeed.

Gala is likely going to moon again when SpiderTanks P2E is released in Q2, Good time to buy Gala NFTs at a discount, too. I'd probably avoid anything that has to do with TownStar, though. That whole thing has been a train wreck from the get-go.