How do I be more laid back...

How do I be more laid back? I’m very nervous always and I walk kind of stiff and don’t really understand body language but like I saw a guy tonight walking kind of cool and I want to be him he had a Jean jacket

Attached: B87C1D68-B273-4063-9593-1734A7ABAB28.jpg (605x605, 50.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiljoS4ChOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you need to have sex

eat better, you will feel better. you can actually look good without spending all your time in the gym; literally eat well, and sleep. gg.

If you wanna look like you're trying, then hit the gym, but I recommend doing those two before you hit the gym. You will look good without the apparent try-hard energy that gym bros have about them.

this
im a virgin and as i grow older i become more pathetic, rigid, unsure of myself, lonely, and retarded
please have sex

this

forgot pic...

Attached: holopepe.jpg (614x900, 116.86K)

watch the second half of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=oiljoS4ChOk

This is the way.
t. Jean jacket owner currently strutting down the avenue

This but unironically
Just do this

keep an eye out for a post by TRE user. he has the answers you're looking for

dance lessons, yoga, hang out with nigs

have you tried Valium?

It's your personality type. Try drugs, that will help.

do you live with your mother?

Get a jean jacket

start having delusions of grandeur
I did, works great, im also descended from 1 of the 500 so that helps create the illusion of grandeur i based my delusions on. I am also a god, more like the pharaoh god kings then the Jesus/yehweh gods

horrible advice

Attached: 1638478230592.jpg (240x194, 7.2K)

Attached: 1573993476742.jpg (750x558, 179.98K)

quit jerking off

go do something with your life.

if you did boxing and had a ton of professional fights, you would be laid back just walking around
if u went to war and survived, you wouldn't give a shit being nervous
if you build a big business, you wouldn't give a shit

do something with your life. it seems like all awkward people just haven't had proper life experiences

Honestly? I don’t think I could be if I were under 6’1 or so. I think it just comes natural for us tall guys, well most of us. Life is good up here