Alts vs NFTs

Which is a better investment

Attached: 1621829305488.jpg (1024x768, 62.27K)

Gold

/thread

sauce

Attached: 1612678954896.jpg (200x200, 10.47K)

You're moms secret Vtuber

Invest in the platform, not the NFT

>Alts
Why, every alt is fucking dumping endlessly or crabbing

>that soviet flag
absolutely RUINED

Same shit, faggot. There's a reason why most nft marketplaces won't make it lol

Somehow it makes me even horny. Imagine fucking her in the Kremlin raw and balls deep

Attached: 1624399548376.png (877x1079, 599.48K)

>gold
>not oil
Imagine being this much of a fucking retard that you don't take advantage of the current ukraine-russia war and make a profit with buying and selling oil.

What do you mean?

>baby's first bear market
go fuck yourself nigger

It's past your bedtime, Nero.

Attached: 1546226495404.jpg (370x360, 16.63K)

Nope. Ussually, the platform's token have a higher price. Look at AXS and SLP.

For me, I'm holding some nftb waiting for a incoming pump

Based. Moralfags get the rope if they think they shouldn't take every single opportunity they come across to make money. They will simply never going to make it.

My dick has no bedtime, ser

why do low poly females from the ps2 era make my cock so hard

BTC, ETH, XMR, XRP, AVAX, SHIB is all you need to fucking make it in crypto faggot

Alts.

Opensea is literally dying look it up, it's not a joke. If opensea dies that means the golden era has passed and the metaverse will take a big background check.

Based.

Based putin, he started a war so we can all make it

Yes it does and you have been a pretty naughty boy lately, trying to beat the shit out of me and your uncle. Seems like it's time to teach you some manners.

Attached: 1641017476866.jpg (400x399, 26.15K)

Imagine thinking a crabbing token like nftb is going to make it when it seems like they need CZ to fucking babysit their coin to finally fucking do something worthwhile

same reason you remember old games looking way better than they really did. a very strong art direction with low detail lets your brain go wild and remember/appreciate things better because its you and your brain filling in the voids not the detail of the game itself. That's why everyone is fucking depressed nowadays all major forms of entertainment are so oversaturated and have too much detail you dont have to think at all anymore.

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 140.97K)

This is it literally lol

Attached: 160239158723.png (388x602, 184.92K)

Kek, keep coping faggot your marketplace still has a lot of work pending to do if you think it has any sort of relevancy nowadays.

russian girls feel different. that's all i have to say on the matter.

just buy ftm

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude

i think it's from dead or alive or something

unironically NFTs right now. NFTs are demonstrating more utility and adoption than alts.