Why are GPU's cheap now? I thought ETH 2.0 was coming out in 2023 at the earliest, likely delayed again

Why are GPU's cheap now? I thought ETH 2.0 was coming out in 2023 at the earliest, likely delayed again.

Attached: a.png (990x750, 171.6K)

It's this summer

>$665 for a last gen 12gb GPU
>"""""""Cheap""""""""

alright retard now do the same but for rtx you autistic nigger

Imagine blaming crypto for gpu shortages while forgetting about the global semiconductor shortage and supply chain issues caused by pandemic.

They've said this every year now for 3 years.

>supply chain issues caused by pandemic
Ummm sweatie it's supply chain issued caused by the war, always has been. Keep up with the narrative

GPU's were already in a shortage before all of that. You're a newfag.

welcome to the cycles of inflation and deflation where your wealth is slowly stolen from you. Those cards should be ~300, but they shot up to ~1k, and now theyre at ~600 and everyone is ecstatic... when it should be ~300.

Let's not even talk about the mark up

>I thought ETH 2.0 was coming out in 2023 at the earliest, likely delayed again.
You might want to get with the program user.
Its been pushed UP to Q2 2022, that is to say it will be out in the next 3-4 months.
Its right on their website even.
Any Forums is legit too fucking retarded to even know whats coming, why it isn't being discussed here more is just baffling.

Attached: 1647189096299.png (1019x295, 16.54K)

What will the next PoW coin be? Should I set my 3079 to mine raven coin or something and acoomulate before a difficulty spike?

Can't wait to slurp a cheap RTX 3070 ($ 200) after ETH 2.0 comes out in June

They're trying to sell it for more than people will buy it for.

Attached: hank laugh.gif (400x300, 916.41K)

But since nobody has new cards, games that use those cards aren't even made anymore, so in a way the entire market has pivoted to poverty. See it all works out in the end

There won't be one. It's all eth all the way down.

Nothing, there will be no next big PoW. Ravencoin is only profitable for now when there's not a lot of miners, if all the ETH miners move into it, profits will go to 0.

PoW is dead user, or will be very soon.
The EU vote to kill PoW did get voted down, BUT it was left with a statement that they would address the crypto power problem by Jan 1, 2025. So Basically they just kicked the can down the road to end PoW in only 21 months from now, really to give time for chains like ETH to switch over to to another consensus method since big money is riding on it.
Look elsewhere man. PoW is NOT the future for the average man

They test the merge - like the actual merge - right now for the 3 (?) time. Coming to normal testnet in less than a month. Actually huge for supply

But what about my bingbing wahoos?

>Coming to normal testnet in less than a month
PROOFS? I thought it won't be merging until June

See Its going to happen sometime during Q2

i have made at least 400k~ off scalping and selling for MSRP with eth I should make a thread on Any Forums kek

Attached: IMG_0512.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Mainnet is headed for June if testnets run smoothly brother. There are still client risks.

Q2 2035 maybe