*sanctions russia*

>*sanctions russia*
>*dies of hunger*
Other than the obvious how do I profit off this? Longing coffins?

Attached: mCTxhpQ.png (1002x215, 35.78K)

in a gold rush, sell shovels
in a food rush, sell... uuuh idk funko pops? not really a businessman sry

Buy farmland, but then it's already too late. Bill Gates knew

>Euros on the verge of starving
>BTC TO $100K!!!
Bulls are deluded

What agro stocks should I be moving into?
big box I'm thinking Costco, Kroger, and Tyson as they did well throughout the coof

OH WOW, ARE YOU TELLING ME VIRTUE SIGNALING DOESNT GROW FOOD OR GIVE YOU NATURAL GAS TO HEAT YOUR HOME DURING WINTER? WOW MAN THATS CRAZY

Wouldn't they be the first to get hit with fertilizer shortage? Produce less, sell less, number go down

na, they have been managing their books well P/E will be a redeeming factor as they are big enough not to force price hikes to consumers as much as others. Atleast that what I'm assuming based on previous quarters

yeah, I've already looked into this in depth. number one, buy some pasta for yourself, cause wheat products are gonna get fucking expensive. In fact, you should already be stocked up right now on food so you can maintain your regular caloric intake.

number two, buy wheat, corn, basedbeans, fertilizer companies, that sort of thing. argo commodities/companies are going to rally like a motherfucker.

keep in mind, there may be fresh produce that you can't find anymore if it gets too expensive for farmers to grow it.

If you're in a first world country you're probably gonna be fine, unless the USD shits the bed. If you're in a net food import country, you're gonna fucking starve man good luck.

Wouldn't that make meat more expensive too considering that meat eats all that stuff before it's killed

Damn it feels good to be a Brazilian chad. Imagine worrying about food in 2022.

Attached: cz doria.jpg (1150x2048, 454.6K)

user Brazil imports like 20% of fertilizer from Russia/Ukraine from what I understand. Apparently you're going to be hit more than most

Why is Europe so reliant on the Former USSR for food and gas? Where did you get food and gas in the 1980s?

Attached: 1645224679607.png (600x600, 386.3K)

Luckily our jewish friends have made sure to export food and fertilizer to africa to ensure our negro friends will eat well, even as we starve.

USSR always provided food and gas.
Also, the product life was increased significantly in 1950-60s thanks to new ways of cargo transportation.

He's probably partly responsible

You buy Russian heavy industry which is down like 90%.

so can we use this to help fix the shitskin problem?

I don't know a single exchange where I can buy russian stocks

fertilizer/potassium you idiot

So that's why he's been buying farmlands. What is he, fuckin Mr. House?

Attached: mr gigachad.jpg (967x1185, 345.83K)