/entg/ Entrepreneurship General - Bump Limit REACHED!™ Edition

Previous bread:

Well met, folks. Last thread was a tru winner finally -thyme for another round I reckon!

The regular thread dedicated to discussing potentially the purest form of the libertarian capitalist abstraction - the humble solo entrepreneur, starting with just ideas, maybe minimal funds, maybe nothing, and beginning the quest to be the captain of one's own soul, the steersman of one's fate.

Any interesting quests, successes and Happy Accidents™ as well as questions and such can go in this bread.

Some links for inspiration (please add in this thread any you deem worthy to be added to the pasta here).

>Entrepreneurial Quests - Basics & Stories
investopedia.com/
youtube.com/c/TheIcedCoffeeHour

>Startup Information
news.ycombinator.com/news
youtube.com/c/Foundr/videos

>Ecommerce Entry Points
fiverr.com/
youtube.com/c/DailyRefinement
shopify.com/

>If you feel "I can't do it / don't have any drive"
youtube.com/watch?v=azROJC2YJ4g

WAGMI, Anons.

Attached: doggodesk.jpg (720x960, 93K)

You posts are extremely cringe, you write like a cunt

You are legends, anons. Never did I think we'd reach a bump limit this soon - I love all your enthusiasm and I hope many ideas, insights and plans were hatched. Time to turn energy into currency.

Attached: 1647251412236.gif (235x240, 1.9M)

Fuck this user. I’m happy to see more of this shit

These tgreads are just everyone asking about how to start a business.
Nobody has a clue.

kek, thanks for taking the time to stop by user.
All the best to you as well!

Greetings user! Any intriguing quests you've been embarking on?

My friend, I think you missed the last thread, now already having entered LEGENDARY™ status. Sometimes one just needs more than one try. ;-)

Attached: 1647363002703.jpg (1920x1200, 634.57K)

Die in a tire fire bitch.

Damn, those digits!
Do you have any intriguing entrepreneurial quests or queries you'd like to share or ask, user?

Half the battle of entrepreneurship is getting actually started. Maybe you guys have more drive than me but holy fuck did I drag my feet. So to anyone in this thread thinking of starting a business, just start.

this little dog is very important

Congrats on the success of the previous thread, Aussie user. Chess user checking in again. How is your blog post for our competition coming along?

Also I'm thinking about writing up the advice from that legendary user who blessed us in the previous thread. No promises because I'm busy at the moment, but if I get to it, is there an easy way for me to write it up and share it?

Attached: 1624764368283.jpg (1024x558, 92.66K)

Greetings user and welcome!

This is indeed the truth - too oft do we set ourselves mental hurdles which ultimately do not exist; perceiving failure where a clear open road lays ahead. What do you think makes you hesitate to make a start? Paralysis by Analysis?

Attached: comfy.jpg (601x601, 108.25K)

You are right there, user!

Well met again, chess user! Man, who'd have thought it would take off - once affiliate marketing user with his 80+ websites made an appearance, we were on fire! He is an inspiring scholar and gentleman and I feel like I've received a variety of condensed KnowledgePills with high dosages from him. What a legend to be sure.

Yep, I shall have the article finished within the next 24 hours and will lob yer the link. Maybe we should make an editable list which I can link in the OP pasta. Google docs or somesuch works, does it? Very groovy idea to condense his advice, cheers man!

Do you guys have a list of cheap good writers and 2D artists?

I think i got it anons.
Buying and reselling lab equipment.
Soecially in america since uts full of meth heads.
There you go.

Checked

Not lists, but I do have a decent rolodex full of cheap writers, and then a rolodex with a few good writers. Cheap writers are trash and the content will never rank, good writers are gold and I pay out the ass for the content. I met them through Upwork mainly and my related buddies in the same field through skype.

This is actually a fucking legit method.

Excited to see your project going forward chess bro, you have a great site and good content abilities. I'll see you when you start overtaking chess.com

I battled with this non stop for years. I started with websites and CPA marketing almost 15 years ago with a network called CPAlead. I was young and hungry and worked hard.

In my late teenage years, I would start projects and then upload a site or project and stop there. I would lose interest and go to the next shiny object/idea I had.

It was not the fear of rejection, and I felt like every project/idea I had was gold so I knew the money would come. I just never got started, even as I type this there are some web projects that are half developed.

I am in my 30s now and I feel like this is brought on by impulsivity, learning to cope with being impulsive and putting projects off was the hardest battle of my life (Infact I battle this shit everyday).

The only reason I do not drag my feet anymore is because I force myself to finish things now. I break shit down. This advice you gave about "Just starting is 100% right". I think wayyy too much about shit, and just breaking down a task and getting started by chunking the project down to actionable steps is what works for me.

Little ranty, but your comment is gold. Just start. Break it down into bit sized actionable chunks and just start.

Even if you have a business that requires someone else or requires development first. Work on what you can do within your grasp and continue on the project.

Thanks, friend, I really appreciate all your advice.

Would you try and buy and sell it online? Like on craigslist or something?

I used to work in a chem lab at and the amount of super expensive shit that just got thrown out because they moved on from that experiment was crazy. Like some days I would just need to make room so I would be told to drag five figures worth of equipment to the curb lol. This wasn't unusual either. There was always other stuff there from other labs.

If you could make connections with guys who work in labs like that you could probably get a heads up when they are getting rid of good shit.

you would sell it on either amazon, ebay or start your own website if you have a huge inventory

As an amazon seller and ecom seller, I can tell you that most lab equipment since covid has been 100% restricted. Even on ebay.

So it would be hard to do this on amazon or ebay. But you can go directly to the buyers through niche auction companies.

Good thing i no longer live in burgstan then

And your a cunt to call a fren a cunt fucking stupid bitch