Redpill me on borrowing crypto

NEET here who fell for the no money in the bank pill, and now all my net worth consists of 2 ETH in metamask.
I need to pay for a course and don’t want touch my crypto neither want to put it in an exchange.
What are my options?

Attached: 3549626E-38CD-408C-A2BC-4C99CC134C0A.jpg (640x640, 71.29K)

short right now. wait one week exactly. then LONG and enjoy early retirement

on a 41x lev

Take out a 1% APR loan with your crypto on collateral. With 2 eth you can get maybe 1 eth worth on 1%loan

In which platform?

My forklift cert is expired. Is that why I can't get laid?

What’s your endgame?

>part of it

Being found in the wreckage, brother.

I see that

How can a forklift license can even expire? I mean, they intentionally make you feel like a retard with Alzheimer or something , is not like you can forget that skill so easily

Jewish tricks to keep people paying for meaningless pieces of paper issued by instructors that are less competent than the people they are "training".

Mine has expiry date. The gov needs to make money some how.

Sushi has a nice lending platform, low rates, lower gas fees than say aave

Would I get to keep my eth as it is or would I need to switch it to other network?

U can use centralized lending platforms to borrow on like Celsius, Nexo, Coinbase etc

That I know, yet I would I want to know if there’s a way I can do it while keeping the eth in my wallet

Your going to have to send to a wallet on that platform so they lock up ur ETH as collateral unless u go for DeFi like Aave or Compound. Do some research

This pretty much. That way you don’t send your eth to another private wallet and run with the loan

Picture is unironically true.

I fucking hate when I need someone to move something heavy for me and have to wait a day or two because our forklift guys are fucking “busy”

Take the pill bro