Name a better worker in the industry

Name a better worker in the industry
>liked by everyone
>liked by the company
>liked by the fans
>does whats the best for the company
>always made gimmics work

Attached: png-transparent-royal-rumble-2001-royal-rumble-2002-wwe-championship-theme-music-big-show-boxing-glove-sports-bodybuilder.png (920x1111, 205.88K)

liked by the voters too

>works the leftoids into a shoot
based big red machine

kanes cool and all but what gimmick did he have before this that worked. fake diesel, second ugliest rasslin dentist in history etc

KWAB
(kane was always based)

come on, leave politics out of this

what does kwab even mean?

How the fuck are you supposed to get those 2 examples over?,Noone could do that.

Kek what a bitch, usually refers to nash since he got raped.

oh shit, never never mind (kane was always based)

based

well i meant all the different kane gimmicks

>Name a better worker in the industry
All of them
>liked by everyone
Not enough to not be an internet meme
>liked by the company
Not enough to have a WWE Championship reign longer than 1 day
>liked by the fans
Fans only know him for Katie Vick
>does whats the best for the company
Like stare at the lights lol
>always made gimmics work
Yeah like how great Corporate Kane was. Or mid 2010s Kane whenever they tried to make him into a slasher villain. Yeah no.

Unabomb which I think he used in smokey mountain, he had another gimmick after or before that but I can't remember.

unmasked kane was pretty good for a while but that went to shitsville after the the

yeah that kinda fell apart but still wasnt a low carder and still enjoyed fans attention

Literally no Kane gimmick worked post-unmasking except for team hell no

what are you talking about, the kane after the unmasking was a savage psyhopath wqhich people loved, of course that did drop eventually but it did work, then there was corporate kane, which work too

Unmasked Kane was unironically best Kane.

okay, well, to be honest, i didnt like the debut kane, because it seemed like he didnt sell at all. i mean yeah that was the ponint but anyway, my favorite was the kane of 2000-2002

I mean, can you beat this

sorrryh, here it is