Coinbase Institutional btfo Chainlink in new report

twitter.com/CoinbaseInsto/status/1504467220776194054

Absolutely btfo. Chainlink has plateaued and network use case has no bearing on token price, confirmed

Attached: btfo.png (208x242, 6.15K)

Holy fuck, this project just can’t win. This guy is basically telling institutions to look elsewhere for growth

They can't

Attached: underperformed.jpg (898x994, 224K)

>Coinbase Institutional
lmao

1K End of June.
Praise.

Holy shit its fuckin over for linkies kek

>the roadmap suggests super linear staking could be introduced in 2022.

>the precise timing for these roadmap developments is still unclear, which makes them difficult to price in.

>Nevertheless, the introduction of super linear staking could represent an important inflection point for LINK’s tokenomics, which will be worth following this year.

>chainlink is undervalued
>therefore i should sell

it just says, there is only reason for price going up

>That said, it’s possible that Chainlink 2.0 could address some of these issues. For example, the roadmap suggests super linear
staking could be introduced in 2022

This pic is all you really need to know. Sergey sacrificed early tokenomics (soon to be fixed through staking) in order to monopolize the oracle space. Once the tokenomics are turned on it will be the most valuable token in crypto

Attached: 948jf98.png (567x433, 32.45K)

Five years to get 50% of the space. Five more years maybe he'll finally flip da switch.

I can't believe that I didn't sell at $50
Fuck my life man

oh jeese it's starting to look like reserve currency charts

>betting for the adoption of smart contracts
oh jeez why i didint sell at 50$

>market cap is massively undervalued in comparison to TVS growth
>Chainlink 2.0 (coming this year) can fix current bad tokenomics and hasn't been priced in

Attached: 1647550733646.jpg (929x625, 236.96K)

It's dead user

Yes sers. Now the village will starving, ser.

Cope retard, there is no flip the switch. He had a chance to let link run to $200 and he fucked everyone over to appease someone with “s-see we don’t moon like those other cryptos”. There’s no guarantee link moves now that liquidity is drying up.

>Chainlink's TVS has increased over 8x since 2021
if you say so

What happens when low liquidity meets high demand?

Did you fucking retards actually read the report? They are saying the price should launch through the stratosphere this year lol