My neighbor wants advice on crypto

As we speak, I'm setting up a wallet and a fiat ramper (Coinbase pro) for him. I'm also explaining to him the fundamentals of Blockchain technology alongside pivotal concepts such as market cap...That's the easy part.
The hard part is that he wants advice on how much to invest. And what he should invest in. While I'm educated on crypto, I'm hesitant to give him recommendations in this area because of he loses any money, it'll be on me.
But I know for a fact he's not going to be satisfied until I tell him WHAT to invest in. For reference, he's a boomer that's never invested, so he won't do the research on his own.
What should I do?

Tell him that he needs to be prepared that EVERY single cent that he donates will be worth zero the second after the purchase, but if he's willing to wait long enough (assuming he's investing in a good coin/token) he'll be able to reap the rewards.

And so, never invest more than you're willing to lose. Good luck OP some people are just not worth doing this with them. You can also let them know you're uncomfortable with it if you are.

>boomer
>because of he loses any money, it'll be on me.
Give him bad advice and when the shitcoin dumps 90% tell him he should've done his own research. Then just laugh in his face.

or tell him to hang out here on /biz for a weeks, surely he will lose all his money to pajeet scams.

tell him whatrver but finish your sentences with this is not financial advise

Tell him to invest $100 and try to turn it into $200 first.

Attached: smell enhancer.jpg (1500x949, 149.97K)

Just tell him start with Bitcoin. Say it’s a very risky space and a lot can be lost or gained and to research if he wants to get into others. Warn some projects are scams and to stick to high market cap projects

>coinbase pro
user I...

Attached: dear diary.gif (320x226, 2.77M)

Why the fuck are you advising if you have no idea yourself?

Do it on camera

don't get involved. you will regret it

He's not tax evading
I know what I'm doing, I'm just prepared to lose my money. I'm invested in pnk, vra, and zcn. But these are high risk, high reward alts that would be irresponsible to recommend to someone else

teach a man how to fish and all that
if you tell him concrete currencies then he will blame you
tell him what you hold and why but leave the decision to him
also if he doesn't hang in pump&dump groups all the time then he might as well just bitcoin because everything moves with it

Coinbureau is pretty good at explaining stuff for new people imo.
But I would just tell him to DCA into bitcoin and get used to the news and market before going into anything else.
Also recommend him a ledger or something.

nothing to do with Tax evasion.
Cuckbase fees are shit. even as a fiat on/off ramp

t. tax cuck

He's using pro so the fees should be cheaper

Never put youeself on a situation that may put you to danger tomorrow, tell him the odds about the business and set yourself free from the impending consequence/risk.
Tell him to invest what he can afford to loose and that he is taking his risk.
here, projects like CRO, SPOOL & XPRESS are good ones, because there all defi projects

Yea, that's a good way to start, at least to test the waters first, and I think going into defi projects will be a good way to start as a rookie

The first 2 here has high MC already, can I stake them for long term?

Why the fuck would you ever give financial advice to anyone for free?

If they lose money, they'll blame you. If they win money, they'll think it's because they are so fucking smart.

That's the point, it's not advisable to do so, he is putting his life at risk, he should let him know the odds and the opposite side of the game; profit or loss

Yea, cro & spool already has a high mc, but xpress mc is still very low, but has great potentials, their visa and master cad is coming live this Q1