Does this mean no bull market until Trump wins the next election?

Does this mean no bull market until Trump wins the next election?

Attached: 17943.png (1241x297, 45.55K)

>trump
>winning anything ever again
lol

but also
>blaming the president for the jews printing infinity money over a flu

Interesting times ahead for America. Glad I don't live there though.

It's probably not the best idea to blame Jews for all of your problems. If you have to blame another group of peoples for all your struggles in life, you're likely mentally unwell in the head.

You're right Moshe, I apologize for staffing the fed with Jews and then nominating so many high tier appointees in the president cabinet with Jews. My bad.

G'day, that's great! Everybody knows that crypto is the future, but have ya tried Esca Crypto?

>Audit by tokenguard.io (10/10 score)
>buy/trade food and Get paid!
>income margin for a large restaurant is between 3% and 5%.

Attached: 17944.png (639x1173, 327.23K)

Bidens going to win chud, we dont want trump starting ww3

yes user
voting team red will solve all your problems
curse that team blue

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

Please tell me that any other one of the 330 million fucking americans out there can be president in 2024 instead of one of these four. Any one of them.

individually my life is going great
doesn't mean jews haven't fucked up society an awful lot in pursuit of their own ethnocentric agenda

do people really care who the president is anyway? We already know they have to obey the fed and other central banks, so who cares! None of them want to address the topic and no single president is going to make the fed accountable.

thanks just bought 100k Trump options

>Jerome Powell claims no recession is coming
>market pumps on it
>oh but Joe Biden is causing a recession

Seems like Powell trying to toss his mistakes onto Biden. Not a fan of either of them but it's clear that Powell has a lot to do with it considering the money printer meme and his weak attempts of curbing inflation. Took him so long to even raise the rates and when he finally does it's by weak amounts. Beyond that I think individual states have spme fault such as California'w governor blocking off truckers and shipping boats for vaccine/green related purposes. Next is all the business shutdowns and quarantine that were done by individual states screwing over people on many different fronts.

>Harris
>Biden
They're not actually running either of them are they?

They can if theyre like 35 and born on US soil. Except you know no one is gonna vote for them or almost no one. If based memed senator Ron Paul can't get in, then what makes you think some unknown person will. Only way I see it happening is if it's some popular streamer such as Tyler1. Id vote considering I have no interest in voting.

Attached: t1-3.jpg (1600x900, 44.05K)

If Biden doesn't run for term 2 then there will be an open primary, Harris would be considered the early favorite but she would probably be challenged by a bunch of people since she's the least popular VP in modern history. So it could be some random Democrat in that scenario.

But Jerome Powell said there won't be a recession lmao

SAY IT AINT SO JOE

JIMMY CARTER MOMENT

DeSantis would be based. Trump but with more decorum and more establishment allies. I like Trump but he needs to be more realistic with his soft strategies, reel in the rhetoric and making political enemies everywhere.

This seems like the most likely case. But it would probably be a dem people are aware of and not some random one.
Hard to see Trump winning again since he's just a broken record who can't seem to move on.

I really hope Trump backs him instead of running. It would be the easiest election win for Republicans in decades.