How do people 'discover' stuff in crypto. Some guy actually bought shib in september 2020 for example

How do people 'discover' stuff in crypto. Some guy actually bought shib in september 2020 for example.

Attached: wtf.png (764x185, 35.02K)

>ape into random erc-20 token at launch
>it goes up x1000000000
>congrats u won the lottery

Yes I believe this is the case but is there a more systematic way of doing it. Like figuring out which tokens will have the meme potential to do a 10000000x? Or is that just wishful thinking?

That was probably a developer who test sent a few to a random address not some super duper lucky high IQ genius investor

yep, it's so easy that we're all doing it. I'm a billionaire from using Pythagorean theory to conclude that 20 million Indians would buy shiba

>have hundreds of millions
>put $8000 in 200 shitcoins
>only $1,600,000 anyway
>lose 180 * 8000
>remaining 20 make you a billionaire

>but is there a more systematic way of doing it.
>congrats u won the lottery
What do you think ,re-re?

It is easy. Someone posted yesterday about two of these potentials - ELON and AGFI - I did some research and it was good advice. Sometimes you just need to take good advice and run with it. Good luck OP.

I bought shib in jan 2021, it was pure dumb luck from seeing a thread on Any Forums

Shib has not the liquidity, not even close.
If he sells all he get maybe 30 million in eth, if even.
If he sells this he will even move eth a bit down but not too much .

How much have you made from how much?

>That was probably a developer

DING DING DING

im at 23k from a 100 dollar buy

Haha nice but you should have sold at the top desu

Not that user but I also bought SHIB in January and only made around $15k, I didn't put much in and I sold before the top. Still happy with it though, at the time it was unimaginable that some imitation dog coin would reach a billion-dollar market cap.

>heh well ur lottery win was only 30m, not 5.7b so there
ok and?

Across all DEX pools and the many CEXs I reckon SHIB has close to a billion in buy orders and liquidity pools. Would be interesting to see someone do an analysis though.

I made negative 2000 from shib

Attached: 55034B6C-774F-43A6-8216-B1BB7A7BFA29.jpg (2048x1536, 492.88K)

yep they told me that at 500, 4k, 7k, and now 23k. The user who told me to buy said never sell. I think ill listen to him

It was easy, you're a midwit so you found it difficult. I have 70 IQ and was instantly able to recognize shib as the next moonshot and get a 1,000,000x from it.

probably not even 30mm unless he timed it perfectly during the height of the craze
liquidity is absolute shit

I bought Shib early due to biz.
If you spend enough time here you can see the patterns.
Decipher who is shilling, fudding and what autist really did their research.
There are aggregate sites that rank coins that are talked about the most on biz, but even those fail due to shills and fudders.
Biz is an open marketplace benefiting those with autistic pattern recognition.

Attached: 1647477654266.jpg (720x398, 171.97K)

What is the likelihood b0nk is next?

I just buy the shit that makes Any Forums seethe, seems to work pretty well

You must have had 70k at the top, crazy.
Well eventually you have to sell, but with x200 you are far from a bagholde

No, crypto is full of scams and ponzis, you just need to get in on something the Twitter influencers decide they want to do a pnd on during a bull market. No crypto "technology" is used for anything lol

Yeah... Got some couple of good gems I got from here.
Unfortunately, I missed the Shiba train, but Axl Inu could be the best train

around 88 at the absolute top

This also, these twatter influencers are cancer and decide a lot on shitcoins.
They buy then shill then twatterers buy and shill it everywhere including here, then twatter dumps and biz reddit and youtube holds the bag. At least this was the case a lo more then a year ago.
Twatter didnt anticipate the memerun tho, like a year ago twatter shit stopped working so well.

shib has a 13 billion dollar market cap and creates almost not value or utility.

crypto is so fucking gay.

seethe boomer

Same, I turned $34 into 1.1m by using 170IQ calculus though.

>no crypto "technology is used for anything
midwit

I was just ignoring the crypto markets in early 2021 and got rekt because of it. Now I am watching the charts everyday when I should be ignoring the markets. I bought some of the worst performing shitcoins of the bullrun (LINK, PNK).

>There are aggregate sites that rank coins that are talked about the most on biz
lank?

Based. I made most of my money this year by buying the opposite of what Any Forums thinks is good. Bought DOGE early on because it was obvious it would moon and bizlets seethed so much over that that it made me start recognizing the pattern.