It's over

Attached: itsover.png (1024x768, 1.41M)

What am I looking at?

Attached: 1564972975625.jpg (399x400, 15.67K)

buttcoin is going up again everyone get in here

Is this where Gatorade comes from?

Second closest to the camera is really underperforming. It needs to step it up or else Mr noseberg might get upset.

horseshoe crab blood extraction. not sure what it's used for but the blood is blue

Horse shoe crab farm, their blood (blue) contains special properties I think it's one of the best anti coagulants or something of that nature.

Ya this is how colourant for energy drinks and such comes from, so what, you eat pig brains in sausages

lol literally vaccine research for testing tmk. in decline now apparently

it's used to isolate germs in vaccines that would cause infections in the receiver

Anti vaccine conspiracy bots. It’s juice you drink it

Blue extraction.

>darling it's time to harvest your blood again
>yes honey

Attached: E-fwjvuVIAQEqN7.jpg (591x512, 36.63K)

I used this shit to isolate some proteins or some shit idk i fucked up the entire lab during my intership

Attached: 16135931583291.jpg (604x656, 172.9K)

>milking the grumkins
One of life’s many pleasures

is that funny to you user?

Drink it

GOD I wish a pale egirl roastie would do that to me! It's not fucking FAIR!

>Horseshoe crabs use hemocyanin to carry oxygen through their blood. Because of the copper present in hemocyanin, their blood is blue.[44] Their blood contains amebocytes, which play a similar role to the white blood cells of vertebrates in defending the organism against pathogens
everything in the right amounts user.

That looks rad. So glad I have biotech bags.

Attached: cruise thumbs up.jpg (303x295, 30.56K)

Is this the next blood farm? How profitable is it?

on 8 May 2003, synthetic isolated rFC made via her patented process became available for the first time.[55] Industry at first took little interest in the new product, however, as it was patent-encumbered, not yet approved by regulators, and sold by a single manufacturer, Lonza Group. In 2013, however, Hyglos GmbH also began manufacturing its own rFC product. This, combined with the acceptance of rFC by European regulators, the comparable cost between LAL and rFC, and support from Eli Lilly and Company, which has committed to use rFC in lieu of LAL, is projected to all but end the practice of blood harvesting from horseshoe crabs

In December 2019, a report of the US Senate which encouraged the Food and Drug Administration to "establish processes for evaluating alternative pyrogenicity tests and report back [to the Senate] on steps taken to increase their use" was released;[57] PETA backed the report.[58]

In June 2020, it was reported that U.S. Pharmacopeia had declined to give rFC equal standing with horseshoe crab blood.[59] Without the approval for the classification as an industry standard testing material, U.S. companies will have to overcome the scrutiny of showing that rFC is safe and effective for their desired uses, which may serve as a deterrent for usage of the horseshoe crab blood substitute.[60]

Vaccine research and development during the COVID-19 pandemic has added additional "strain on the American horseshoe crab."[

>Anti vaccine conspiracy
Tripple ripple vaxxed and maxxed cuck spotted and confirmed homosexual right there you guys