Monero has been used to commission artists to draw Monero-chan

Monero has been used to commission artists to draw Monero-chan.
Can you give me an example of how your favourite coin has real value?

Attached: 🐻.jpg (1280x800, 130.39K)

I used it to sponsor terrorist organizations that focuses on destruction of Belarusian railway tracks that are used to transport ammunition to Russian troops in Ukraine.

>(white)russia bad

Attached: fzuk.png (766x636, 94.5K)

>most commissions are paid in USD
>USD has NO value
Your argument is invalid

I don't like her hair. Bright underneath but dark on top makes it tentacles. A somehow always intact strip of color is something animu girls can get away with but this is too far.

Btw I am Belarusian

Actually they have artists who accept Monero.
Plus the other ones are still funded with Monero.

Love Monero-chan, simple as

Attached: gohan_monero_sm.gif (1139x631, 3.61M)

You life in the ONLY free country white people have left.
Lukaschenko is the best, you have almost no nonwhite immigration.
You live in paradies but dont notice. A lot of eastern europeans dont, but when they come here they fast notice how bas western europe has become.

*bad
And yes i wish Lukaschenko would rule europe

>BY
>free
Kek.

Then come and live here, but don't forget to pay your unemployment tax.

You cant even go anywhere here wuithout vax pass, you have to wear stupid medicine masks everywhere (yes STILL), you get ethically replaced, you pay 50% taxes on your income (desu more of you calculate forced state tv tax and other shit), propaganda is nonstop delivered to girls making them not marry and give children, opposition parties are beiing OPENLY infiltrated and eventually banned, foreign military bases for decades, and so on. There is nothing more unfree and worse, belarus has almost nothing of that.

Hey biz, remind me which tokens or coins are registered securities besides btc, eth, or ripple. Please

Im bad with foreign languages and just want to life with people who speak my language, without any of this shit.

Also immigrants are (almost) Always scum .

>here
You should've mentioned before that you're a mutt.

Ah, you are not a mutt, you are a prison islands dweller. Even better.

Nope western mainland europe

If you do not like immigration, the obvious choice would be to move to Switzerland, where people can actually vote on that. I heard they also had it easy with COVID.
In Belarus you will be robbed by police and imprisoned for owning a gun.

Switzerland would be good with the language yes, but they have one of the highest foreigner rates and as i said, i dont like immigrant and dont want to become one even tho Switzerland i maybe could fit in.
The problem is, they are not really taking eu people in and they are crazy expensive.
>In Belarus you will be robbed by police and imprisoned for owning a gun.
Same here if not registered.
Still Belarus IS great believe me lol, the lack of immigration alone makes it great.
I know russians who moved here and were utterly shocked how bad it is here and they told me. They also hates the moslems.

>Same here if not registered.
In Belarus they'll throw you in jail for a month even if it is registered.
After 2020 Luka's goons are disarming everyone who has registered gun and throw those people in jail for a month or two so they would know better.
Country without the right to buy gun in the next supermarket is a shitty country.

Ok, this is bad
Still i had way more points