>mechanical engineer

DUDE JUST DESIGN BOXES FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: groyper demoralized.jpg (225x225, 7.9K)

How do I get a good job with no experience? I'm stuck in the shitty job cycle. I don't have time to get a good education.

DUDE JUST CALCULATE STRESSES IN A BOLT FOR 50 YEARS

> sales
DUDE JUST INTERACT WITH PEOPLE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Haha get rekt cad monkey

make time. Nothing will come without some kind of sacrafice. It won't be easy but it's the only way

Hey could you come to the office on sunday, the deadline for the pheonix project got moved for tuesday and i just wanted to make sure that everyone stayed on schedule. Thnaks for understanding make sure to tell the rest of the team by the end of today too. Oh and one more thing.....

dude you keep posting about how being a mechanical engineer sucks, I wish I had your degree. You have a real degree not a meme degree. Your profession is essential. You should feel good about yourself.

Youtube video tutorials and adding your work onto your resume perhaps in a hyperlink.
For example, if you wanted to be a web developer, you would link your work in your resume that you have self taught yourself from youtube video series like CSS.

>engineering

>JUST STRUGGLE THROUGH AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT DEGREE PROGRAM TO GET A 55K/YR JOB WORKING 10 HOURS A DAY AS A CAD MONKEY BRO

>YOUR BOSS WILL COME BACK FROM BUSINESS TRIPS ON CRUISE SHIPS AND TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THEM BRO WHILE YOUR HANDS SHAKE FROM ALL THE ESPRESSO YOU DRANK THIS MORNING TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY DUDE

>AFTER 5 YEARS OF WAGE SLAVING IF YOU VOLUNTEER ENOUGH AND STUDY (AGAIN) FOR ANOTHER EXAM YOU MIGHT GET YOUR FULL ENGINEERING LICENSE BRO AND THEN YOU'LL BE CONSIDERED AN ENTRY LEVEL EMPLOYEE FOR 15 MORE YEARS BRO.

>YOU'LL GET TO DO ALL KINDS OF COOL SHIT BRO LIKE SITTING AT A COMPUTER AND GETTING YELLED AT BY ARCHITECTS AND DEVELOPERS BRO IT'S SO FUCKING WORTH IT THOUGH FOR THE 2 WEEKS VACATION THAT YOU WILL BE DISCOURAGED TO TAKE AND THE MANDATORY CLIENT RELATIONS BBQ AND GOLF TOURNAMENT (mandatory, unpaid)

>BRO IT'S SO FUCKING COOL THAT ENGINEERS DON'T UNIONIZE AND THEY ADHERE TO A PHILOSOPHY OF RUGGED SELF RELIANCE WHILE THE INDUSTRY STRIPS THEM OF THEIR PROFESSIONAL STATUS BY REPLACING THEM WITH TECHNOLOGISTS WITH A 2 YEAR TECHNICAL COLLEGE DEGREE

>BRO I FUCKING LOVE AUTOCAD DON'T YOU

>BRO WHEN YOU GET YOUR ENGINEERING LICENSE YOU JUST HAVE TO DO 30 CREDITS OF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT A YEAR OR WE'LL TAKE YOUR LICENSE AWAY BUT YOU'RE A RUGGED INDIVIDUALIST BRO BUT WE NEED TO REGULATE YOUR ACTIVITIES TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY BRO

Attached: FOEdoIAVcA8yXFZ.jpg (780x968, 108.23K)

DUDE JUST DESIGN MILD STEEL FLANGES FOR 50 YEARS

Why do you wish you had this putrid degree?

It’s a terrible degree. Everyone says “you can do anything with a mechanical engineering degree, you’re a jack of all trades!”, and they’re right…for your first year of college. Then you get sorted into a certain industry and job title and you’re stuck because the boomer subhuman managers in this field don’t understand that skills can transfer.

Do FEA on automotive parts? Want to work in aerospace and do FEA? Too bad, you have no experience in aerospace. You’re “entry level”.

Not to mention acquiring ME specific skills is a complete fucking nightmare because everything is behind paywalls, standards barely exist, and a lot of the hands on skills are only found in the brains of mentally retarded, piece of shit tradies that fucking despise engineers. Unlike in software, where all the skills can be learned in a free tutorial, there’s no tradies ANYWHERE in the field, and you can learn from your bedroom.

Name a better option though. At least you get to design fancy stuff and do simulations (depends on how lucky you were finding an industry).

>Software - stare at code all day
>Network - fancy IT title
>Electrical - second class to mechanical
>Civil - i would rather water a desert
>Industrial - excel monkey

They’re all miserable so just pick based on highest pay. Software wins. I made the wrong choice and now I’m suffering as a result

Shut the fuck up retard. Do something with your life instead of complaining about your poor choices on a dead board multiple times per week.

Attached: 1646922418445.jpg (1200x1226, 168.54K)

You midwits gotta realize BS ME opens up so many career paths if you stop acting like a retarded boomer in cargo shorts. Go get a masters in business or do a coding bootcamp, or do automation then weasel into middle management. Or just learn python and shit then leverage your cube rotating brain into a cozy business analyst job. Bezos got his bachelors in EE and then became a financial analyst

Attached: 1626271639465.gif (220x167, 1.22M)

you think you have it bad. i am a logistician. i just stack boxes.

Attached: 172636959.jfif.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

Kek that sounds even worse

>you can do anything with a mechanical engineering degree, you’re a jack of all trades

That's the problem. You learn to do a bunch of different shit - basic structural, basic materials, generally pick up a shitty thermal class and a shittier thermodynamics class, maybe a shitty class. mech./dynamics class if you're at a good school. None of those undergrad classes make you even halfway competent to work in those corresponding fields, because the low level shit you learn to do is 100% handled by FEA now, and working above that requires a Masters concentration at a minimum.

Legitimately, if you want to do something better engineering related, go get a fucking grad degree, and don't just shuffle into the most generic MechE program possible - pick a field and a program highly rated in that field.

>JUST GO TO SCHOOL FOR 24 YEARS BRO