I was let go from my job

i was let go from my job

Attached: erg35ifg.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

enjoy the neetbux user

Better than to just quit desu

Were you fired user? Or just laid off?

Jut get on NEETbux, get some rest and plan your next move.

This. We had lay offs at my company at first I was happy it didn't effect me but now I see the writing on the wall they're going to double my work and offer a 2% raise

They might have fired you user, but I'd never fire you from my heart.
Take this very literally.

You are lucky.
My company got acquired by a bigger company this month.
In the process of merging operations and aggressive cost-cutting, they let go of half the staff in my company and force the rest including yours truly to downgrade to Work contracts. We have to do 75% more work but with zero career path and a regression to dogshit. Right now, I am looking for all the jobs I can.

what's "it's best we just part ways at this point"?

>he had a job
serves you right normalfag tranny

It means you were shit at your job.

BASED
sage all normalfaggot r*dditor threads

congratulations on your newfound freedom!
you didnt even have to fight for it - your employer emancipated you from your servitude!
not how employment works
they cant just say
>oh user dont come in on monday, okay?
thats totally against your rights, at least where i am
they owe you something or the state will give you neetbux now, which is awesome!

Attached: 1607821309663.png (380x380, 26.89K)

How will you ever recover?

okay thats good
now you can invest in HBAR and avoid being a waggie slave

uh no, not at all. makes you look like unneeded trash. When you walk away it was your decision.

I've never been fired or laid off. what does it feel like?

>makes you look like unneeded trash.
literally irrelevant you dont need to tell future prospective employers you were fired just say you wanted to change places
being fired gives you benefits whereas quitting gives you nothing or even makes you liable for problems
your ego about the issue is a retarded normalcattle spook

>being fired gives you benefits
it's better in that sense but that's it.

>you dont need to tell future prospective employers you were fired just say you wanted to change places
you know that prospective employers will reach out to your former employers if they feel like it right?

Enjoy 6bmonths off and start your new job search next year

they rarely do that unless its a very important prestigious position and here its illegal to give a bad reference all you can do is decline to give one but
>not just putting your friends as references and having them lie about you
ishygddt

Congratulations on the start of a new beginning. Enjoy the unemployment while it lasts.