How did you react?

How did you react?

Attached: CMPunk.jpg (1028x1126, 351.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r26T_jPgUGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was a smark that didn't know any better

Attached: 1635217045128.jpg (455x548, 34.69K)

I was excited and got worked into thinking that he would win quite a lot and Change perception of wrestling like brock or Lashley

>He got injured so it was a bummer but anywho it happens to the best, Did not mind.

> Starting getting suspicious when he was getting continuously and overpowered and beaten up by his trainers and fellow gym members on the mat

> On the day of the debut fight, woke up late (We get UFC Live in the morning)

>Got the result but not how it ended

> My mind legit thought that he lost Because He tried to hit his GTS and it got reversed or something (keep in mind I was 13 at the time)

not gonna lie, I wasn't delusional enough to think he would win but I thought he was at least gonna last at least 3 rounds before he got submitted

> Found out how he was beaten up and choked out by Mickey Gall

>Flashback to a part in his ufc doc where he said Gall was a Tomato can

> Felt bad but I rewatched that match over and over because for some reason, They way Gall beat him up was satisfying AF to me (loved it when Fights got one sided beatdowns for some reasons)

> Laughed my ass off when Miz and Ziggler recreated that same spot on a PPV show

>I was 13 at the time

Attached: 0A6B03B3-ACD0-4838-815D-0D5E392610A9.jpg (620x620, 33.81K)

Couldn't wait for the shit show, just wish I was smart enough to make a bet on it, that was a for sure thing haha

What's weird about that? Mickey fight was 6 years ago

He's in his 40's and his body is wrecked from wrestling. He's completely shot and he's going to die. I never thought he had a chance.

I thought they'd at least give him a worked match or a can for his first match. They did him dirty giving him mickey gall.

youtu.be/r26T_jPgUGM

Attached: e9896e73507a586483ac9be57052e759.jpg (392x594, 33.41K)

How? Mickey had 2 fights (one in amateur and one in UFC and that too against Mike Jackson) before Punk. He was as green as one could get as a fighter to pad one's record

Yeah 2 fights against none at all, and he was ten years younger than punk. thats a clear mismatch.

I was laughing my ass off at fanboys thinking he was gonna be brock 2.0

They gave him a can for cans in Mike Jackson and he was beaten even more soundly than during the Gall fight

white people be like:
>I'm reducing my carbon footprint to fight climate change
YO LMFAO

Attached: 1604324040093.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

what

bro?

Punk drew me to UFC and now I still watch the occasional show

Hopefully Colby smashes that mutt tonight

Just hoping it doesn't go to the judges