Plans change

plans change

Attached: coddy.jpg (795x264, 25.02K)

Vince got cold feet and now Cody has to come crawling back to Tony LMAO

IS THAT STARDUST IN THE WWE ZONE?!

It fizzled out

Attached: lZnqPuQ.png (1826x324, 24.57K)

WE GOT HIM BACK ELITE CHADS

On the board, he said that creative has been told that Cody's status went from sure thing to uncertain

It's called a work and Meltzer is in on it you dumb marks.

Ok fuck off Cody, it's getting old

no no dammit no we were almost free

this is my schizo headcannon speaking, but yeah you COULD get better money in the fed but the downside is that you are at the whims of Vince and his lackeys, but now if the opportunity to run the codyverse wild in ROH presents itself it is something appealing to consider

Attached: comfy pepe.png (1920x1280, 1.9M)

Tell me Tony didn't panic buy Ring of Honor just to appease Cody...

srs too huh?

Attached: codeman.png (1543x892, 501.36K)

Cody wants to run ROH

he's staying home until DoN

wouldn't cody have know tony's intent with ROH before leaving?
he announced that shit only 3 weeks later

nah I figured if he ever wanted to do a big HBO max or netflix deal that he'd need to pick up some libraries. ROH was definitely the biggest on the market. I figure at some point he'll talk to superdragon and excalibur about getting PWG's library too, and maybe their live events streamed.

it would have been much easier and cheaper to give cody more money

Attached: 1364787068935.jpg (576x432, 21.17K)

Impact is paying Cody the big bux.

no guarantee it would go through

supposedly this was something that came to fruition less than a month ago. there was a report mentioned maybe by dave how he was in meetings all day (prob on his twitter too)

I bet that bitch Brandi did something

>PWG's library
Would need EXTENSIVE restoration to even be close to watchable nowadays.

Tony brought ROH to get Cody back

>Im sorry Tony, Ill take the paycut and everything just please let me come back already

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-05-13-at-10.26.42-AM-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 68.03K)

THAT BLACK BITCH

He goes to ROH and changes it to ROC (Ring of Cody) where the Codyverse gets it's own show

OH NO NO

Vince probably wants to lock him to a 3 year contract to humilliate him as much as possible during that time, and Cody is not dumb enough to sign the mark contract.

hahahaha CAWdy and Tiny were gonna send CAWdy in Luca Brasi style as a disgruntled ex-AEW guy to gain confidence, but based Vince could immediately smell a rat. That $40M price tag for ROH was Vince telling Tiny that CAWdy sleeps with the fishes.

Would make sense if it wasn't for Impact! apparently trying to sell themselves too. The TNA library was in much better quality and has existed for longer

he's going to get booed so fucking hard when he returns to AEW I hope he's aware of that and plans some based promo for it
could be good shit

impact can't even get the hogan era stuff on impact+

like removing Excalibur saying the N word

Tony Khan @TonyKhan
This Sunday's @AEW Pay-Per-View #AEWRevolution I have added a 7th member to the Face of The Revolution Ladder Match! The only way to find out is to tune in Sunday at 8PM EST!

12:34 PM · Mar 5, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

HOLY SHIT

Nobody wants that shit

Laredo Kid or some nigga

Attached: cesaro-586[1].png (920x1801, 1.94M)

fucking BASED hope this dumb BITCH stays in limbo forever and is done shitting up wrestling save for local indie shows in Kalamazoo or some shit

Makes me think that someone from inside WWE convinced him not to sign. Maybe management treated him like a king while trying to get him to sign but still holds a grudge against him, and someone leaked that to him.

What's Salami Nipple doing in the Brodie zone?

KWAB Cody got played by Vince

Attached: FNGx4w3WUAId3B5.png (872x602, 130.22K)

BRUH, LOOQ AT DIS DOOD
OHNONONONONONONO

Attached: jeff___.webm (474x792, 672.44K)

>Would make sense if it wasn't for Impact! apparently trying to sell themselves too
that happened in 2018 before Anthem bought AXS

Jericho and Meltz have talked about it: It was when Tony Khan was expressing interest in getting into wrestling and Jericho & Jim Ross were the first people he talked to.

Jericho is buddies with Don Callis and Don had just taken over Impact but it was still struggling after Jarrett & Del Rio got fired.

They had a conversation to see how much Tony was willing to spend on it but Tony Khan wanted something "brand new"

>this much headcannon
beggin' ya to touch grass

Attached: 1640413094339.jpg (563x460, 29.14K)

OH NO NO NO NO
3 STAR BROS.....

Fuck. I want Cody (really it's more so Brandi) gone.

>opinion

TK should humiliate him for trying to bounce on him, failing at that, and crawling back to him.

kek based vince

This. The only person who ever pushed this Cody going to WWE shit was dave. It was obvious from the beginning it was just a work and Cody was going to come back at Revolution. They even had DAve push this new rumor the night before to garter interest.