Is it just me or does everyone else thinks the timing of Biden's executive bill looks fishy?

It seems Biden wants more inclusion and competitiveness in the crypto industry with the new executive bills, I honestly wonder if this won't go against the decentralization the industry prides itself of.

Attached: Beden.jpg (277x182, 8.58K)

Well, i am not surprised i have always seen 2022 as the year for regulations.

they have almost completely lost control of everything, it is a train off the rails about to rip itself into a million twisted pieces.
The only thing they can do is cause damage based on reactions to statements like "we want to ban crypto" but other than that nothing meaningful will come from these people. they'll all be dead (hanging or suicide) in about 3 years tops.

Biden copies china, burgers will have 6 monthly bitcoin banned announcements for years

I am fucking excited about the bill, biden seems to be interested in positioning america as a leader in the crypto industry.

Well, this came when he thought the whole world was probably leaving him behind but anyways better late than never.

You got a heckin saucerino for that?

For a country that owes china a fortune i thinks it's high time they assume their puppet role.

He could be the witcher who knows?

Just cause America owes China a few bucks, you think they will become puppets to beijing? I honestly don't think so.

The real control is via blackmail as we all know. Putin will own USA once he has full control of the ukraine

China reminds me what this crap about banning bitcoin mining in europe?

Honestly, user. The more important question is what more regulation would mean for crypto, Fuck Biden and his intentions

I think more regulations should be welcomed, this would help hasten adoption as tradFi investors would be able to look at DeFi for solutions.

What happens to Tradfi then, pajeet. If everyone invests in DeFi

TradFi will also become open to DeFi. They have to move with the trend or get left behind. Kek

Attached: images (8).jpg (197x255, 6.99K)

I wonder how tradFi institutions would be able access DeFi with the upcoming regulations incoming.

It's far too late. But it's all part of the plan. Get ready for CBDCs to come in. Crypto finance is nearly here. Nov 2022 should be big.

Is this where projects that bridge the two come into play. KEK. seems odd that two opposite financial institutes would be bridged

odd but not impossible. The credit Suisse bank has already mentioned crypto projects

Attached: download (1).jpg (262x192, 9.6K)

This. 2022 we clear the way for banks. Some time late 2022 by mid 2023 we get one last insane bull run. That will be it. If you haven’t made it by then, you might as well buy stocks.

Well, i think there should be DeFi projects building have regulatory compliance products to help onboard TradFi, the market is long overdue for that.

Which crypto project is that? This is quite the recognition for them in all honesty.

>Biden wants
imagine assigning agency to this meatsack full of plaques and tangles

the industry prides itself on scamming newfags with different ponzi schemes every day. no one in crypto gives a fuck about decentralization. most people use centralized exchanges. just another buzzword to shill people into buying their bags

I think Alliance Block's TIDV product has a role to play here as it would help with KYC.