ITT we list coins that won't survive the bear market

I'll start off with ROSE and it's mainly because of the shitty tokenomics.

Attached: 10-Year Token Circulation Schedule.png (1559x870, 54.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketcapof.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK, ADA, ICP, SOL, AVAXX

Link and ada survived the last bear. I'm pretty sure they'll survive the next one. ICP definitely won't survive because just like rose, it has a shitty tokenomics too with monthly VC unlocks.

>Survive
Btc
Eth
ICP
Link
Hbar
Bnb
Cro
Atom
Algo
Bat
Cake
Uni
Qnt
Aave
>Dead
Avax
Luna
Ada
Ftm
Doge
Shib
Matic
Kda

what's wrong with rose

>cake
>aave
>uni
inflationary tokens that do absolutely nothing and will be dumped nonstop during any market downturns. They're already completely bogged during a bull market.
>algo
>hbar
>icp
these are ghost chains and there's definitely no way all 3 of these corporate ghost chains are all surviving a bear market. One at best.

I agree with the other tokens you posted.

Checked. Nothing. Its going to pump. Top 20 easy.

There's only one big unlock left for rose and it's substantially smaller than the last one percentage-wise. Remember what happened last unlock bobo?

It crashed 70% lol

what about monero?

I feel skeptical on Atom, but I'd already pumped it into stafi. Nice bag of ICP and lINK so the rest is a toast.

Attached: 1642514539819.jpg (512x497, 18.4K)

VET NEO ADA SHIB

It pumped idiot, never dumped 70% at once

just for fun, pick your largest alt bag and exchange market caps with Ethereum.

marketcapof.com/

Sirs why AVAX is not going to survive? please respond

It has "vax" in its name

>icp a ghost chain

kek.

Literally one of the most actively developing chains with one of the most impressive and easily accessible ecosystems in the space.

Literal polar opposite of a ghost chain.

Undervalued/fairly valued coins with big reserve that already seen strong relative adoption will survive, List:
>ETH
>LINK
>AVAX

Honorable mentions:
>LUNA (high risk)
>ATOM (If they find utility for the token)
>SOL
>BNB (I believe it maxxed out its relative strength against the market but i also trust CZ/think binance will keep being the dominant exchange which will keep benefitting BSC)
>ADA (yes, even if i hate it, simply because this utter trashcoin survived the most brutal bear market already despite delivering nothing+The foundation have a lot of money to keep afloat)
>FTT
>AAVE (post subnets which will give AAVE token utility)
>QI
>JOE
>FTM (CT traders favourite coin, always come back from the dead despite being shit)

RSR
PNK
Rubic
SUSHI
OHM
TIME

What about DOT?

Attached: 1646845906610.png (267x382, 144.45K)

Lol, they will both survive. If you dont understand why then you're too stupid to be invested in crypto and should lurk another 2 years before posting.

They have no logic behind their reasoning.

ROSE is literally the same price it was at the last unlock despite all the fud crypto has endured the last few months. The next unlock they will "coincidentally" release more news about a Meta partnership or the other F500 healthcare partnership and we will pump. These VCniggers know what they are doing.