Gather round newfags

Time for a story from an oldfag millionaire
Everyone thinks that bullruns are born of euphoria
But they're not
They're born from bears dying of exhaustion
In 2017 everyone had just seen a second failed rally and crypto was going back to the dark days of MtGox
And then, for several months, it just didn't

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-15 15-16-14.png (1436x488, 48.9K)

And then the prices of good projects didn't explode, they just started trickling up, day by day
Remember the market is the darkness of human psychology on full display: bears are born of some failure, either market or life, and the need to protect their fragile ego over all else
When prices rise despite their desperate cries...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-15 15-16-38.png (1426x489, 51.54K)

idgaf about your stories give me yo money bitch ass richfag

Hello my subhuman nigger friend
I just gave you the keys to make money
Will you be able to understand?

Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Attached: 8A04B5AB-767A-445B-88D9-0A7A7B994C22.jpg (619x495, 54.54K)

Go on ser.
Newfags are listening and eager to learn
Thanks

Attached: 50737DB4-1453-4C32-8884-78BD4E7948CC.jpg (217x232, 9.91K)

numba go up or down?

if you gave me just 5k the positive impact it would have on my life cannot be understated. You would get me out of a deep hole by sharing just a fraction of your wealth. Not to mention the positive feeling you would obtain from doing such a selfless deed.

50k og linker here. What will you do with 400 LINK?

I would sell 50 so I could fix my car and go back to work and hold the rest to fix my rotten life
QRD
Spent the last 14 months in and out of hospitals.

if you gave me LINK i would simply hold it.. I may be delusional but I think in the future its price will appreciate still, its integral to the crypto ecosystem as far as i understand

If I had 400 Link, I would buy a kitten and maybe buy a new gpu.

Post addy

>Doesn't have a rotten life.
Not to be a dick but if you just hold anything you didn't need it in the first place, 350 link plus the 50 I would sell would be enough to improve my current situation beyond what words could describe.

Both of you fags get 250. I am here for a long time and just want other people to make it. Don't dissapoint

Well based wish I had asked first lol ffs

Holy shit dude you would make my dream come fucking true here if you aren't kidding.
0xAD485f6eAAA5Eac3dDc3502567CEe64633086cE7

You would seriously be fixing my fucking life bro...

0x0A6769f632352Fa305C926FceF0eBB83
sir please sir... If i get banned its good riddance, will probably do my mental health some good to not be able to post for a while

What the fuck about me? I wanna get a cute kitten and a nice GPU you fuck.

Well Ranjesh this guy might just be making both of our lives much better.
I am white and american so you would be helping a fellow brother out so damn much dude, and I've been sick all morning been a bad day.

when did you get into crypto? at what price did you buy LINK? how much have you got if you dont mind telling?

I love you so damn much man, you have no idea what this will do for me.

>im an oldfag trust me, now buy my bags
kys

>And then, for several months, it just didn't
Thanks for reminding us that time is the key element.

I bought Bitcoin in February 2012. Are you more oldfag than me?

>consoom

NGMI

Who the fuck cares what's your point? You do know that we're headed ass first into a recession the likes of which you couldn't imagine in your worst nightmares right? You know we're headed into something that is going to make the great depression look like the huge boom in the 90's right?

We are so fucked it is unreal that this is even happening and people are so fucking stupid these days that they voted for this shit to happen. Anyone with any sense knew this is exactly what we were headed towards if people voted for biden and they voted for biden anyways because $12/gallon gasoline, supply chains being destroyed, food prices going up 10x, being unable to afford heating your home and buying food, and inflation at 20-25% right now, are all better than trump saying mean things on twitter.

Fucking
IDIOTS

0x57b41cbee92c10c2c51a8392b03e8b679b083d8f
I'm too poor to get above 30 link
THIS IS MY CHANCE

sent ;)

Hop on a bike you fat fuck

I hope you aren't kidding dude, just threw up in between posts, if you are well I probably had it coming lol

well, it was worth a try i guess... Now our suffering must continue.

OHHHH JANNYS BAN THESE POOR NIGGER BEGGERS

>too poor
>can't afford 30 stinkies reeee
fuck did you do with those 700$ you had at one point huh faggot ?