Does anyone else feel the bullish energy radiating from the (crypto) market

Does anyone else feel the bullish energy radiating from the (crypto) market

Attached: 1641181861664.jpg (896x717, 33.15K)

i want one like this unironically. another one from mumu. there must be some sort of degenerate company like Bad Dragon doing fleshlights with animal mouths right?

I am financially ruined forever. There is no recovery for me unless I win the lottery (which is what I'm aiming to do now, I'm buying multiple lottery tickets now).

no?

Only market i feel bullish for is housing tbqhwy

Imagine the tantalizing sensations...

Attached: 50907943_303.jpg (700x394, 34.74K)

I dunno what to feel anymore. My bags are essentially dead

Absolutely fucking not

Now you're asking the REAL questions here

All you had to do was farm stables and get a job for a while without touching that money you retarded daytrading obessed nigger. This is what you get for trying to get le epic unicorn xDDD. You probably listen to Any Forums still whenever some jeet bot posts about some retarded gay coin mindlessly.

Bad Dragon has been doing even weirder shit with this, so I think probably

just imagine for a second, if you will

Attached: download (15).jpg (290x174, 10.32K)

Ayup.
You are looking in the wrong places then.

Attached: 60ec6a944b52e3e96e16af68_Avalanche_Square_Red_Circle.png (2392x2392, 63.02K)

Real estate? That shit can crash even harder than crypto at any second too. Don't you remember what happened back in '08?

hot

It is what it is, niggers are retarded, jews are thieves and pajeets are pajeets

Imagine.

Attached: 1646985031877.png (1139x1079, 469.62K)

I didn't want to jerk off, now thank you for nothing

Nothing wrong with gambling your money until some shitcoin does a x100 outta nowhere. It's basically the same as playing lottery

you retards keep saying this, but the circumstances are very different now. you aren't get cheapies so just stop.

Even buying 1000 there's just a slightly tiny chance for you to actually make it

Jesus Christ stop trying to give me a fucking bear fetish you sick fucks. The bestiality board is fuck off and stay there

But without the fun

turn those fucking nigger bears into cock sleeve cum dumps the only pump they deserve is my bull cum

>Nothing wrong with gambling your money until some shitcoin does a x100 outta nowhere. It's basically the same as playing lottery

Attached: 1639507845568.png (645x729, 74.68K)

No, I will keep fucking bears in the ass as much as I want

>don't you remember what happened nearly two decades ago
No? KEK
Who fucking cares? The military industral complex took over after 9/11, late stage capitalism is near its peak, etc. Shit changed.

I dunno what it's like to be bullish anymore since the day I bought Nftb to be honest. It's a completely different experience to hold a coin that seems to be crabbing endlessly no matter how good/bad the current state of the market is, for some reason. Does anyone have a way to contact CZ so I could potentially suck his cock? That way he might actually be willing to pump them or just put my out of my misery for good. Both options seem okay to me.

Niggers are trying to stay as in the 80s without realizing it's over and we're in a complete different era

Kek, it's on you, who tf buys NFT shit unironically?

Why did you even think about investing in nftb? Was it because it had binance's name? Do you blindly suck chink cock on a daily basis, by any chance?

Attached: 1642733484917.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Not buying ur bags fren sowwy,,,,

they should consider using some more money to get in talks with someone that actually matters im just saying

Attached: b745acb74492448f96baa519c5cb109e.png (752x423, 109.87K)

>he clicked all posts one by one just to post this
seek medical attention and pray to a deity

It's doable if the bear opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue a bit