In terms of college business majors, how accurate is this?

In terms of college business majors, how accurate is this?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (960x1080, 226.22K)

economists are all scammers

Cope

business schools don't offer econ. econ is usually a part of the school of arts/sciences

Cope, they're all worthless degrees. You can have a degree in art history and get a better job if you have the right connections

What communist school did you go to?

Indiana KSOB

economics is for jews finance is for anglo chads and accounting is for autists

All are shit. CompSci is a better major for working in the financial sector than actual business degrees

Lol

>accounting - a caricature of a boring career, you will need to be on drugs to not think about suicide every day
>finance- enjoy your exciting career as a barista unless you went to a top 10 business school
>economics- best career you can hope for is a teacher where you spread the same disinformation at community college that you were taught

How do I into connections?

Econ is boom or bust. The really successful classmates I had were all econ majors

They are all excel niggers

post THAT webm...

Yes
>t. former wall st suicide contemplator

>tfw my degree is "business intelligence"

Attached: 1627575667530.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

Have you finished, or are you still working on it?

Hope you enjoy PowerBI. At least you're employable.

unless you are willing to learn things yourself, all of them are massive memes to push papers and ppts in some office...economics is the biggest meme I think...was studying it but had to change due to how bullshit it was... they try to model everything to make it look like a science but the models are extremely unrealistic and just theoretical...

all three are shit, so no it's not accurate

I never understand why economics degrees are so praised as being good. Almost no one with one gets a good job. Big deal if 1 out of 1000 gets a "prestigious" job with high pay and gets lauded. That's the same as someone get an Femimist Studies degree except 0 attention but ends up getting a high paying job.

all college degrees are shit tests and scams

Here's a joke for you.

>chemist, engineer, and economist are all stuck on a deserted island with nothing but canned beans and no can opener
>chemist says, "I'll open the cans through combustion."
>engineer says, "I'll create a tool to open the cans."
>economist says, "Assume there is a can opener."

I'm doing finance masters in the highest-rated business program in my country, but I don't really feel confident about my chances to get a good job.

Maybe it's because I spend all of my free-time inside, barely interact with any classmates beyond the mandatory groupworks and never go to business evenings/invitationals arranged by companies.

I'd wager that it's stuff beyond the program itself that makes or breaks it for you.

>Almost no one with one gets a good job
I mean... it depends on what you consider a good job. Econ majors typically get similar jobs to accounting and finance majors. See >47277589

What are you talking out here? If you wanna try smth interesting, join Near Future: Primal.

>First evolving Tribal RPG
>Clear and Transparent Roadmap
>Launched with the NEAR foundation
>Big partnerships

((Unless you're a woman, because holy shit it feels like companies are literally dying to hire any female off the bench at this point, I don't know why it's not frowned upon to have events that are woman-only but I guess that's the norm now.))