What's their cringe tag/faction name?

What's their cringe tag/faction name?
What's their based tag/faction name?

Attached: Tag Team.jpg (1920x1080, 249.14K)

Who is the guy in the middle?

Cringe: The Dark Triumvirate
Based: The Mythic Dawn

Gothic Gnomes

Que, Who, Why?

>The spanish inquisition
>Church of inevitability

never thought Tony Khan would find a way to make Pentagon cringe but by God he's done it

>Based: The Mythic Dawn
What if they kayfabe plotted to kill the emperor (Tony Khan)
Based or cringe?

PAC might actually be the guy that AEW has wasted the most. He was better utilised in 205 live for fucks sake

penta is fine, it's alex who's mega fucking cringe

Crine: El cĂ­rculo
Based: Cant think of anything.

I kept thinking it's danhausen but it's actually alex abrahantes.

Theres only so much they can do with him when he has to keep flying back home to the UK after every show

Why doesn't the brainlet move to the U.S. Plenty of time to fuck sheep when his career is over.

Death Church

until flight restriction stuff gets sorted completely aew can't fully invest in pac

A brainlet would move to Schoolshooterstan

How is this meaningfully different to Pentagon Dark?

This, but opposite.

Alex is so fucking cringe holy shit

He works in the U.S. and only hurts his career by refusing to live here. Just don't move to Colorado or a Democrat-controlled city and you'll be fine.

I see why he wouldn't want to move to Burgerland but he's from Bonginstan so it'd be a direct upgrade

Then why work there? Who the fuck commutes across the globe for a weekly tv show

I thought he moved to the US last year because flying him back and forth with all the covid restrictions was unfeasible?

Penta is the biggest faggot. Nigga spams taunt and you smarks repeat like ESlop . The guy is a fat shitter