Every single problem can be solved with money

or at least get alleviated
prove me wrong

Attached: 1638741246610.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

not death

Attached: 1621600606973.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

cant buy true love

Attached: 1633322128824.jpg (935x1122, 231.37K)

find a girl that really love u even if ur broke, ur death and death of people around, some disease are not curable, ur iq and your intelligence. Friends who really likes u and spend a good time with u, be good at something u like. be good in math. and there is even more thing

jews look like ancient dinosaurs and are still alive

You are on a deserted island. How do you procure food, water, and shelter with money.

almost as bad as a food analogy

what if you are gay

You missed the point.

Attached: 1644581992612.jpg (480x360, 27.22K)

you can delay it with proper care
finding love is easier wen you have money, simply more access to high nw social circles
get hot and find a bf
no I didn't

Attached: 1638464981872.jpg (240x194, 7.2K)

unless if you donate enough to SENS so they have enough money to do the experiments they want to do which will cure ageing for the most part. They do a fair bit now but there's a lot more to do and they don't get enough money and I can't understand how it's not priority over everything else, most people aren't even aware of it. At the current rate their timeline is about 10 to 20 years from now there'll be medication to extend life by about 50 years, then within those 50 years they'll find stuff to extend it a further 50 years and so on. Not only that but you'll look and feel like you're about 25

>no I didn't
I can pay 200 euros to fuck a Korean young woman for one hour at her place.
I can fly to Korea and hook up with BWC hunter girl for around 2K euros.
So you may think well 200 is cheaper but consider thats one hour go in go out and thats it its over.
The 2K can buy me a couple months at her apartment. So per hour its something funny like a couple euros.
Now youre thinking but whats that got to do with your assumption in the op.
The problem of getting Korean young woman to fuck can be solved without any money by some Korean young man.
But some people cannot solve it even with loads of money.

>find a bf
Leviticus 20 13

>

Attached: 1646549049723.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>Leviticus 20 13
>hookups and whores
nigga
no

Attached: 1638636775226.jpg (241x187, 12.44K)

What you want? Some example that confirms your flawed opinion.
Why even make a thread.

You know when roman-catholic church went to shit? When the archbishop of Rome started selling indulgences.
Its not some thing you can buy or sell, its not a product a merchant can hold in inventory and sell to others.
But people were paying exorbitant amount of money, and pope would give them a letter with his sign and seal and they would go around thinking they bought indulgence and salvation will be theirs.
While continuing their sinful life without repenting for their sins.

Corinthians 6 9

I think you are the problem here

Attached: 1638703407796.jpg (258x196, 7.46K)

Nah bro it’s definitely you. You made an entire thread just to support your echo chamber belief.

So an acquaintance both a new computer but without an operating system as shops know everyone installs cracked windows to not waste money on something that can be even 10% of entire build.
Friend of a friend installed windows 7 on it but the realtek audio device just doesnt seem to work. Everything works fine except for that. After trying generic audio drivers, and some other troubleshooting methods they just give up and take the computer back to the store.

The clerk says its all new hardware in proper working order and that they fucked up the software or operating system. Suggests to him to buy a legit copy for 70 euros and to pay another 50 for installation.
He concedes and begrugingly dishes out another 120 with that feel as if he was fucked in the ass for trying to same some money.

After the legal 45 days the shop repairman calls and says they couldnt get it to work but that they still just dont have to give him a replacement or anything more than what he bought.
Meanwhile he is going mental from the ordeal. So they give him the case back and his 50, because they used up a windows 7 licence and gave him the box.

So after all that it comes to me. The chipset was nvidia nforce with its audio outputs and AM2 AMD cpu socket. The gpu was Radeon HD4650 with a HDMI and vga and dvi.
When you install the gpu driver it installs the HDMI audio generic driver. In windows 7 thats set as the default audio output device even if you install the chipset drivers later or plug in the 3.5mm jack in the mother board while nothing is plugged into the HDMI output port.
I think about fixing it as its easy by merely unchecking one checkbox during AMD driver installation.
But then I remember faggot he is.
So I feint that I dont know how and offer him to buy a used AM2 motherboard from me.
He goes even more mental.

After a few days his ex gf calls me and says he is kill.
And then everyone clapped, so you wasted time but you cant buy it back.

>existential dread
>true love
>creativity

I don't have such problems
what
>>existential dread
therapy
>>true love
answered
>>creativity
therapy

enlighten me on this user, im intrigued