2k bros...

Attached: file.png (1284x949, 470.92K)

>ziggler
>miz
>gran metalik
KWAB

>no WrestleMania 22 triple threat
baka my head

Attached: 1646463980019.png (960x720, 872.07K)

isn't showcase kinda like a story? why aren't they showing his biggest moments?

Capitalism killed video games

Attached: pepe-peaks-around-door.png (900x722, 197.44K)

horse armor killed video games. dipshits bought it and it fucked us over for good. actually microsoft buying rare was another huge blow because all the talent left and there was a void that never was filled.

day 1 patch removes gran metalik and samoa joe from everything except this mode KEK

Because his best moments involve superstars that they can't get in the game.

Randy and Kurt though? At least that moment, right? I understand not wanting REDACTED, but it seems kinda odd. Surely he has better moments besides Ziggler and fucking Metalik.

that is a fake rumor. they will not be removed. you think they would be advertised and everything and then not be in the game? think user.. it's not illegal..yet

Kurt Angle's not in the game either way.

Where the fuck is Angle

what a fucking waste wtf

instead of the garbage shit with miz, ziggler, or metalik, they could've added the ladder match with eddie and maybe the final four of the royal rumble he won if they don't want to add benoit

Why Metallik, Joe and miz? Put in his match with Brock Lesnar at survivor Series and Him winning titles with his son. Those make more sense. Also his Royal Rumble return in 2018 where he got a monster pop. People at WWE 2k don't watch wrestling nor do their research I presume.

Is showcase even fun? I quit playing wrestling games before showcase became a thing
t.im trans btw, if that matters

wtf? I thought we were getting Rey vs Liger.

>Go beneath the mask to relive the '06 Royal Rumble

Where is it?

In that The Wrestling Code indie game along with RVD, Tajiri and many others. Even though their contracts are not exclusive, for some reason they are not in 2K22. Maybe 2K doesn't want wrestlers that are in some other company's game, maybe they demanded too much money, maybe they don't have the budget to license them because they have Hogan in the base roster (not paid DLC like usually)... Who knows. Should have just skipped the Showcase, they have plenty of new "story" shit in the game with the 2 different MyRise paths and the ability to play as any superstar in the Universe mode like it's Season Mode from the old Smackdown games.

Attached: pp8ohvx8ael81.jpg (1920x1080, 213.73K)

I looked up this Wrestling Code game since you keep bringing it up. Roster looks like they grabbed literally every free agent in existence and they have so many "plans". Ambulance matches, strap matches, 10 man matches, GM mode, PM mode, story mode, create an arena. It seems very ambitious. Too ambitious. As in this shit will never be finished or released.

What I don’t understand is why they picked Rey, who’s career is intertwined with characters they couldn’t get in the game for 1 reason or another (Benoit, Angle, Punk, Rhodes, Chavo, etc) it’d make sense to pick someone like the Rock or Taker

That's the fate of most indie wrestling games. Or maybe it will get released like 15 years after it was announced like Pro Wrestling X.