Nice and Cheap Homes, Nigger Neighborhood

Biz, I live in the suburbs of chicago and Idk, I do see home inflation but lots of houses are still really affordable. I think, its a nigger neighborhood though but not really desu. Would you guys buy shit like this?

Attached: screenshot_20220314_223714.png (1296x727, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spotcrime.com/IL/Chicago/Englewood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you couldn't pay me to live around niggers

do your research, user
I have lived around niggers for a few years and have been suicidal because of it

I will never live in a traditional neighborhood with sidewalks and street lights. Where I come from you can't even seem my closest neighbors.

More extremely nice homes, good price, etc.
pretty nice, and I think its a more upscale nigger neighborhood desu.

Hb, for wfh chads. Wouldnt matter would it?

Attached: screenshot_20220314_223939.png (1393x740, 782.02K)

Have people not noticed this though? LIke these houses seem like a steal with all the complaints of inflation and shit. Why arent people mentioning this shit

bump

Attached: screenshot_20220314_224705.png (1233x759, 824.32K)

I have done the opposite several times: lived in shitbox apartments in really nice neighborhoods. 100% would do again.

>live in shitbox apt, walls are crumbling and floor is 8" higher on one side of the room than the other
>neighborhood is mostly $1mil+ houses
>literally like living in a Norman Rockwell painting
>moms out walking their dogs constantly chatting me up
>kids play soccer in the middle of the street
>cute shops and cafes everywhere
>people stop their cars to let you cross the street even when they have the right of way
>came out to my car once and my driver's side mirror had been knocked off
>person had not only left a note with their contact and insurance info on the windshield but had also called the police on themselves to make sure it was reported
paid like $600/mo for that place

Bruh I’m from chicago and lemme tell ya ALLLLLL these homes posted here so far are in Nwrd neighborhoods…and not only that, if u wake up and don’t smell the gunpowder in the morning, it means ur either dead already or u lost ur sense of smell…these are ONE OF THE WORST hoods here bruh…reconsider.

my gf lives near here shes a chicana women. Wanted to get a place near her. She wont leave la familia

Leave her..wtf wrong wit u

I swear I keep my 44 desert eagle in my lap whenever I drive around these places going from store to store buying phones/electronics. This is from someone who grew up here, don’t even consider bruh.

would you leave if this ass squeeze came out your cock on a daily basis dawg?

Attached: braphog.jpg (235x302, 12.87K)

Bruh that’s mediocre and hit/quit material…I ain’t riskin my life for no one. U reallllly think I’m giving u eh advice, I’m telling u I grew up around there..so ur choice. But ya, sorry to say that’s just MEH material bro, not even talking shit. Do better

ew

Blowing Black crime statistics out of proportion. Typical bad faith arguments employed by yes you guessed it racists. Let's talk about ghetto hick slums and how crime riddled these trailer parks are. Whites committ just as much crime if not more than Blacks.

Like most Mexican women she's going to turn into a potato sack after she has her first kid.

she's fat but i would fuck her. i mean i wouldn't live near her though to fuck her. i'd just drive to fuck her.

Attached: IMG_0796.jpg (4290x2148, 1.44M)

if you wanna hear rap blasted at max volume with bass boosting every night from 12-4 am, enjoy.

Bru, I can tell youre an alpha male with the way you talk sirs. Most of us dream to sniff a brapper. I dont wanna lose an ability to sniff that ass.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.67K)

Not here in chicago bro, not here at all…I’ve taken care of all my family businesses in englewood and I’ll tell u like this..after we got bought out by the city of every store we had, fuck that place…just look up englewood chicago crime stats.

this literally looks like the house from Shameless with a remodel

I’m not trynna be a big shot/big man/chad whatever u wanna call it. I’m just saying, that’s just mediocre, u asked and I gave my opinion…you’ll find hotter latinas in Schaumburg/stream wood/barrington/fox lake areas. Safer neighborhoods and chicks that got $.

I don't think you realize just how bad niggers are. If even predatory real estate, hedge funds and jew tycoons, all of them who live and die by profit, would rather pay SIX times the price to steer away from them rather than to even take the chance you know something is very wrong. They are truly more devasting than nuclear weapons

Here check this out mr humanity everyone deserves a chance big guy…

spotcrime.com/IL/Chicago/Englewood