Is this most influential coin on the market today?

no FUD allowed in the comments
stay away jeets

Attached: FC8878BB-CA84-43DB-868A-B56FB1203D44.jpg (781x800, 21.12K)

Yes. Anything else is irrelevant.

Interesting logo user. What's the coin name and what's it doing right now? Any dexes or dapps? Live enterprise use cases? TPS?

all that garbage you mentioned will be pointless and forgotten in the brave new world to come

this is HBAR user. they use Hashgraph tech instead of blockchain which is much more efficient and better for mainstream use.

and yeah they got a lot of project development on the way especially with HBAR foundation already allocating hundreds of millions of dollars for expanding the Hedera ecosystem

If you dont know what this is, here's sneak peak of ur future

Attached: kek.png (828x427, 575.42K)

Started doing some research and I immediately have to ask, is this legit? How do they have all these names and yet this is the first time I've seen this shit? Are we just that early?

Attached: XL8Rt3PFWZ.png (1752x360, 128.42K)

McDonald meals are easier to automate then then teslas, you'll be visiting peopless fastfood before your car can drive you to drivethru on it's own
>REMEMBER THIS BEFORE ALL ELSE
what kind of mindset goes to a thread of something they don't hold, just to try and fud it..
we arn't talking about the newest jeetsuremoonharyypotter coin or a coin based on memes
IMAGINE going out of way to fud REAL projects and world changing enterprises.
truly a niggerjew mind set. never let it get to you
>blog over

I doubt that. Where is the precious P2E FUFU?
I admire that more.

>early
>market cap rank 33
pick one

Attached: 1645559578836.jpg (1080x1080, 819.59K)

Im gay and i love hbar

Attached: 1644675871969.jpg (1080x1080, 458.17K)

>most influential
>only 1 enterprise use case
>no defi
>no staking
>claims to be a 100 year company
>founders leave after 3 years

Attached: HBAR_Nick.jpg (979x1599, 380.53K)

50 billion coins.
NGMI

most of that is meaningless fud, just comparing apples to organes
>founders leave after 3 years
why you lie?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 16-35-52 About Hedera.png (1786x741, 230.86K)

so disingenuous kek

Still not a bad tokenomics. If they introduce token burn or buyback, like Axl Inu; they burned 50% of their token and AXL will power the ecosystem and token buybak on the way.

?
Just looking for the next opportunity. I haven't been around biz for a few years and figured it'd be a good time to hop back in with this recent market dip.

Seems like there isn't a lot of TVL or defi happening on this chain yet, but it's gearing up for it. I'm thinking we're insanely early here. Once that stuff takes off, this could be the next FTM or AVAX (but lasting).

Of all the ghost chains HBAR is the most known easily.

kek.. RIDE of holoride will outperform most alts this year. heard about the concept of motorverse? bringing automobiles to metaverse and metaverse to automobile.

Fuck off the Inu season is over.... ngmi

looks like you are lost pajeet. Dyor. This isn't a memes coin.

>expanding the Hedera ecosystem
What can I do on it at the moment? Is there staking for securing the network, what APY do I get and are all the tokens delegated to rewards or is it still centralised?

Attached: 1642966049046m.jpg (1024x768, 105.33K)

But seriously, thanks for the info user. I think once the devs finish the network, this thing will moon like crazy. Listened to one of Leemon's talks and it seriously sounds like future tech.

DeFi around the corner, staking for easy gains, and all these huge enterprises on the council... It's almost too good to be true. Absolutely insane that we can still buy at these prices frankly.

Attached: 1606272189502.gif (256x256, 1.36M)