I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks

I haven't had a drink in 2 weeks

Attached: wagmi.png (1001x823, 806.25K)

good job user

good stuff user, life is better this way.

Nice work man god damn is it hard to put down

Nearly 4 weeks for me; before that it was rare to go more than 3-4 days. I feel and look great.

Keep going user.

You will always be broken.

Good job man, keep it up

He won't. But you will

thanks anons
lol

I'm having a drink right now.

Attached: 1602591543146.jpg (841x778, 191.66K)

i haven't had a drink or a smoke in 2 years

I haven’t smoked weed for two weeks. I did drink 4 beers last night though…not drinking tonight though

I needed this post. Thanks, user. Great job. Post again in two weeks so I can congratulate you on a month and you, me for two weeks.

Good work man. It'll be 2 months for me in 4 days. I never had a massive problem with it but it's just empty calories and doesn't help anything. It gets easier, fren.

Gz I'm 10 days nofap. Obligatory wagmi

I'm drinking for your sobriety user

Attached: 1636650242233 - Copy.jpg (680x680, 39.1K)

Great job user!

havent had weed in 10 years. everybody clap

A lot better than quitting drinking. Nice job, bro. Seriously.

WAGMI BROS

i opened my first beer at 1pm today
why a lot better? they're probably equally destructive on one's life.

Well done user, alcohol is a Jewish trick anyway

Attached: 1639437570550.jpg (860x499, 43.69K)

I haven't railed questionable speed off a strangers washing machine in almost 3.

I haven't smoked pot in 2 days and already about to lose my mind. Sober life is so fucking boring

You will always be a miserable downer.

2 weeks and two days here.
I got pulled over after leaving a restaurant, having just downed 3 pints with lunch. Was in a speed trap, got let off with a speed warning, but that warning was Jesus telling me to wise up as to the drinking. Haven’t touched it since, going to keep it up at least to Easter.

Also lost 6 pounds.

Good job, user. Keep it up.

based, keep it up

I haven't had a drink in ever

>Sober life is so fucking boring
So go do something fun, you fuck. It's only going to be as fun as you make it yourself

I made it a week into lent not drinking but failed 2 nights ago and im back on the wagon again
i have nothing except this board and charts on tradingview

Very well done Op, the first couple weeks are the hardest. I'm 6 months withour alcohol now, never had a problem with it but I always knew I would quit at one point in my life. Stand strong everyone

Physically, I think alcohol is way worse for you. I’ve learned this myself this last year. Never was a big drinker. Weed is awful for your mind, much worse than alcohol. I’m of the opinion that damage is reversible, even for weed but you have to stop to heal.

Congrats bro!