Is there any hope left for this?

Anons I have so much of pic related and I'm losing faith it will ever recover.

Attached: Skycoin-2.jpg (2526x1600, 191.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skyfud.com/kidnap.html
lbank.info/exchange/sky/btc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek the founder faked his own kidnap so he could dump during the Binance listing

If ya wanna invest like goddamn Buffet, ya have to use PeerMoon. Get rid of ur shitty tokens. That's the only one ya want to get to the Moon!

Why are you holding a coin that died over 2 years ago. Retard.

Synth? There was also a New Yorker article about him that he said was FUD and libel because the reporter lied.

I got it on the way down... I was sure it was going up soon!

is this shit still listed anywhere?

Best case scenario is that Synth fools some idiots to buy OTC. You might get an exit pump then

Very few places user. Since the binance delisting there's not many places left.

user it's been years. I'm not sure he's ever going to sell. Let it linger and die on the vine is most likely scenarios.

Rubbish
skyfud.com/kidnap.html

They have been coding like crazy for years. The scope of their project is insane, much larger than, say, Ethereum. And it takes time. I challenge everyone to provide a better risk/reward project.

Are you seriously listening to the New Yorker vicious rambling about a decentralized and censorship-resistant internet project?

Man, I remember back in 2017 I was so hyped for their promise of an uncensorable global meshnet with its own economy. Is there anything similar in development by non-scammers?

They are still working on it. What do you mean by scammers?

kys

Skycoin is working on censorship resistant internet, private and encrypted end-to-end communication, private crypto currency, censorship free apps on skynet similar to Facebook, Twitter, Any Forums etc.

Then for some reason, someone with deep pockets launched a campaign against SKY, who would have known? They even used the fake news story from the New Yorker, where Synth are now suing the sources, to attack Binance's CZ with insane accusations of hookers, paid listenings etc involving SKY and Binance. All debunked, documented and can be found in the Telegram channel. After being harassed during multiple interviews, Binance pulled the plug on SKY.

SKY's mcap is now 4MM. This is the chance of a lifetime.

>kys
Great “rebuttal”, paid moron. You are just confirming that there is a paid and organized campaign against SKY by someone with deep pockets that is hysterical about the very thought of censorship free internet and applications.

>Why are you holding a coin that died over 2 years ago. Retard
>Best case scenario is that Synth fools some idiots to buy OTC. You might get an exit pump then
Super organic comments. Try to back up your moronic claims with documented facts. But you can't.

skycoin operates on retards not understanding how the internet works. They will never have enough bandwidth for any other networks to care to start a peering agreement with them.
price has fallen 99.9%, there's zero trading volume, and obviously zero progress towards their goals, but here you are still shilling their lies like it's still 2017 and nothing has happened since then.
5 years and nothing. but you still think people here want your dogshit?

no one has made a post about this for years, you think you're important enough for someone to attack you? all people do is ignore you because you're irrelevant and failed at everything you claimed you were doing.

lbank.info/exchange/sky/btc

>They will never have enough bandwidth for any other networks to care to start a peering agreement with them
lol. Idiot. They already have.

>and obviously zero progress towards their goals
Are you too stupid to check github? Just do a search on Telegram to get an overview on some of their projects. You are either an utter ignorant moron, or a paid shill.

github commits aren't worth anything. its github anyone can post anything and no one cares.
>lol. Idiot. They already have.
liar. given all investors have given up, it's obvious you're brandon smietana, the cringe cuck who has to go by an alias and is paranoid. you're a pathetic failure and no one wants your garbage

>nothing has happened since then
You mean except coding and expanding projects? The totality of all their projects will dwarf ETH in comparison, and unlike Vitalik, they are not globohomos, but freedom of speech/thought maximalists.

Show me one lead dev that is more redpilled than Synth. Just go to their Telegram and see for yourself.

>liar. given all investors have given up, it's obvious you're brandon smietana, the cringe cuck who has to go by an alias and is paranoid. you're a pathetic failure and no one wants your garbage
You are a complete moron and paid scammer. He is a native English speaker and I am not. Lies and hysteria is all you have, paid shill.

Hey scammer, give me a project with a better risk/return reward.